Got a few likes from KS over the past 2 weeks, he just hasn't been on alot.   Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

22 hours ago, bbigrig said:

Messaged him for something as well and he responded. He's around but laying low I guess??? Must be amassing info for some sort of review on the Antham that will stir up the hornets nest.  

He's been going through a few family issues. He's also very disappointed in the way a couple members on here act and have lack of respect. He said he is swamped with work and gives news on here for fun. But it's not worth it when a few people are rude and disrespectful. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bbigrig said:

He gets praise from myself. He can come off a little sharp and opinionated sometimes but who doesn't everyday. He and i have had different opinions about topics but I've always looked forward to his witty banter and different views from the other side of the fence.He is full of information and should be respected for that. Many people like myself would be less educated today without information he has been willing to share. It takes a lot of time to share the articles and knowledge he has picked up.

That's why we are all here. Some forget that.

All the best.

Well said.

6 hours ago, logtruckman said:

I'd like to know his opinion of the anthem?  I saw somewhere mack took 3700 orders for it on day one. Can that be true ?

My salesman said more like over 6000 orders. Can't get a Mack out of the factory till end of January right now. Antham production starts at the same time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bbigrig said:

My salesman said more like over 6000 orders. Can't get a Mack out of the factory till end of January right now. Antham production starts at the same time.

That's good news . I'm starting to like the anthem . At first I thought it was a dumb name but now it sounds pretty good certainly  some hint of Americana . Some of the anthems look very cool to me . 

8 hours ago, macks in nigeria said:

Who misses a certain Lady on this Forum sometimes the way I do? She certainly would have had a few words to say at a time like this.

I think in this topic she would have had a lot of knowledge. 

But she was too close minded on a lot of other topics. 

All in all, she brought balance to the website and a different opinion and I certainly have noticed her not being here. 

• Like 2