Extreme Make over time for Mrs Mack

Terry yes it was but I was broke after totaling my truck and trailer in Montana. I was happy to work a decent job. Truck ran good but not for running the coast 237,5 speed tag axle 24" sleeper I could not fit in only for log book I slept across seat out and back. Scale man in Montana Crow Reservation Scale pulled me around back one Sunday evening. I asked him whats wrong. he said nothing he just wanted to see what man would drive that across country.I do not remember truck ever having a breakdown under load.

14 minutes ago, Joe Ditchkus said:

Terry yes it was but I was broke after totaling my truck and trailer in Montana. I was happy to work a decent job. Truck ran good but not for running the coast 237,5 speed tag axle 24" sleeper I could not fit in only for log book I slept across seat out and back. Scale man in Montana Crow Reservation Scale pulled me around back one Sunday evening. I asked him whats wrong. he said nothing he just wanted to see what man would drive that across country.I do not remember truck ever having a breakdown under load.

And I thought I was roughing it running a 237 5 speed day cab between New Jersey and Michigan twice a week

• Like 1

Paul mate, all those picts seem like a deep hole to get out from a lot of work.

I suppose you are skilled enough for all that to go through but being you I'd think on ability widening the time frame. Since it might appear to be needed.

Good luck on the project and too wish you a smooth track along that life turn.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, macks in nigeria said:

You are finally dressed properly for the job at hand ha haa.Good work looking forward to Monday after  the paint job on Sunday.

Good luck from another sunny part of this earth.

Im always dressed for something, rare occasion I have shoes on thats for sure

Paul 

9 hours ago, Underdog said:

Good job, Paul! More than I might take on, but a bit of humor helps you through the tough parts. I enjoy the subtitles.

I have been building up to this for a few years now 
Im pretty nervous about the whole show 
Remember I drove the truck in there I just hope I can drive her back out 

Paul

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

I have been building up to this for a few years now 
Im pretty nervous about the whole show 
Remember I drove the truck in there I just hope I can drive her back out 

Paul

I felt the same when I cut mine in 1/2, but in my mind my job was alot easier!     Good luck!

Steve I tried a whole heap of different sizes some people say 3/16 I found it did weld but I couldnt get a strong weld 
I spaced the plug welds like the spot welds , lots in the corners and less in the middle, at a guess every  1 1/2  inches average and some in the corners are closer than a inch because thats how Mack had spot welded them 

I hope it will be ok  it's a bit late to go back and change them now  but sure it will be fine 

Paul

• Like 1