Pen & Ink Art Work

Beautiful work! I would pay you to do one of my Autocar and AC6!! Make house calls?   Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I agree with James.  I know that artwork, like restored trucks, can be hard to recover for all the time put into them, but this is nice work, and I think that you could charge something for them to at least cover some of the time that you put into them.....

Mike

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Outbehindthebarn said:

I'm thinking your in-box is full.

Too funny -I just emptied it and your on the list:)

Truck Shop

One ping only

12 hours ago, james j neiweem said:

I would think these would sell like hotcakes at truck shows such as Matts Macungie etc.

Again I appreciate your input but I live in Walla Walla, Wa. about the only close truck show is in Brooks, Or. Plus when you do those types of things most

shows require a vendors license or business license. Plus some shows charge a fair amount for a booth. So by the time you include the gas, food

and motel you might brake even.  The ones who make money at truck shows are the food vendors. 

Truck Shop  

One ping only

22 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

I got mine today.    Thank you!  I'm gonna get some frames to protect them from the kids.   They love them.     Thanks!

Great, thanks for letting me know I always worry about packages being lost or damaged.

Truck Shop

• Like 1

One ping only

I got mine....!

Don't know when... UPS left them on the porch alongside a cardboard box and they didn't get noticed!!!!! Thank God they didn't get wet.

Thanks so much, they are beautiful.

Ron

Edited by Outbehindthebarn
  • Like 2

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.