Pen & Ink Art Work

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, mowerman said:

I’m a little worried if I just completely leave I’ll just watch TV all day and drink beer

And play on the computer!!! I have no place close to join a "breakfast LIARS table" at Hardees or the like so go from the kitchen and the news to the computer to check emails and truck sites. Then the next thing you know its past noon and nothing gets done!!! 

Brocky

5 hours ago, Brocky said:

And play on the computer!!! I have no place close to join a "breakfast LIARS table" at Hardees or the like so go from the kitchen and the news to the computer to check emails and truck sites. Then the next thing you know its past noon and nothing gets done!!! 

......and then it's take a nap at the computer, have dinner and back to the computer.  Then the wife says "You know it's 1000 pm and you have to get up at 330 am!!" Another day of zero accomplishments!    .....Hippy

Yes all the above,,,,,im fixing on getting all these projects done around here,, especially the the DM but I’m probably just going to wear out the sofa unless the old lady puts her foot up my ass every morning which is probably going to be the case lol… bob