Help out a Member

41chevy

4 hours ago, Brocky said:

Tim and other Aussies

No Problem!! Mike can just take it to his local bank and they will convert it to $US. My bank here in SC got me $800 Aussie cash before we left on the Down Under Tour. 

Brocky, if you have any Aussie $10 notes left then take a magnifying glass to it. Behind Banjo Patterson is some lines. But if you look close you will see it's words to his poem the man from snowy river. 

• Like 1

Timmy

I gave the last $50+ to the taxi driver who took us from the hotel to the Melbourne airport.. I sorta cleaned out my wallett instead of using the credit card!! Other than a plane change in Brisbane our next stop was Hawaii!! I have listened to Slim Dusty sing "The Man from Snowy River" many times.

Brocky

B u M p

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

bump

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 3/4/2017 at 10:51 PM, mowerman said:

you got it man...thanks for the suggestion....havent heard much from him.....thats not a good sign....bob

He's on facebook pretty regularly, he's kind of in the same boat as Mark, says he's having some difficulty getting on BMT.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I see his posts on the BMT facebook group every once and a while.  When the season picks up again, i will definately send something.  His knowledge around here is missed.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....