The Trump Administration

kscarbel2

Do you think maybe we should start a petition to get Trump to STFU.....?  Or maybe Hannity his no 1. booster should wake up to the fact we are going to end up with a left wing senile Biden in office for 6 mos before  he ends up in the home and we have our first female president.

Donald Trump picked Memorial Day to attack Rep. Conor Lamb (D-Pa.), a Marine Corps veteran, as an “American fraud” and “puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi” as the president endorsed the lawmaker’s rival on Monday.

Trump goofed up the attack, referring to Conor Lamb as “Connor Lamm” as he pitched Republican candidate Sean Parnell in the election for Lamb’s Pennsylvania seat.

Trump appeared to be unaware that Lamb, far from being Pelosi’s “puppet,” was one of only 15 Democrats in the House who did not vote for her to become speaker in 2017.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, j hancock said:

How is Biden's dementia progressing?

Less than stellar candidates...

Like I said- I'm giving him 6 mos.  We have no better choice.  But if he doesn't stop alienating every independent-and a lot of Republicans we are screwed.  My circle of pals?  They are like most of the people on this site and its amazing as I see it-everyone likes the results and can put up with his bullshit and arrogance but  fear he is throwing the election away. 

• Like 1

Don’t start the big infighting yet!

There’s always the possibility of Trump eating too much fatal Malaria Pez and Biden wandering off into a large forest somewhere, dazed and confusedand neither being on the stage? Got my money on the Donald surviving on the hydroxycholoroquine pez. 

It is the Democrats that are trying to destroy America, not Trump. It is the Democrats who will cheat, lie and steal to stay in power, not Trump. It is Trump that has taken on the job of trying to clean the shit hole in DC where the Democrats in power live. Any one who has a hard dirty job knows that tuff talk and hurt feelings happen when your trying to get a  hard job done Trump has not been afraid to get his hands dirty to do that job. 

• Like 2

As I've said before, all political parties should be banned. Clearly, they only serve to convolute government.

Elected government officials should "only" represent their constituencies*..........and nothing else.......such as a political party.

Representing the wills of political parties is not in their job description, nor in the interest of their constituencies .

* Constituency - a body of voters in a specified area who elect a representative to a legislative body.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, david wild said:

Don't get it, I am given the same stuff in blister packs like it is candy so that I can travel to a shit hole third world country and all I'm told is start taking before you leave and continue for a while after you get home, no Malaria yet so stuff must work yet Trump takes it and the left comes unhinged and he's going to kill himself and on and on , so if he did himself in then the left should be happy but no they complain about his dangerous self medication while most of the drug overdoses and pill poppers in this country are left leaning loons ?????  and yes I should stop calling them loons cause are a really cool bird and are very smart unlike liberals. 

If I were you I wouldn't go to no sh*t hole countries to earn any sh*t hole dollars.

On 5/28/2020 at 9:35 AM, kscarbel2 said:

As I've said before, all political parties should be banned. Clearly, they only serve to convolute government.

Elected government officials should "only" represent their constituencies*..........and nothing else.......such as a political party.

Representing the wills of political parties is not in their job description, nor in the interest of their constituencies .

* Constituency - a body of voters in a specified area who elect a representative to a legislative body.

Agreed, football games, baseball games, soccer games, hockey games and election games. You only have one choice of uniform colors. Winner takes all, loser goes home. Politics has become a zero sum game in America.

I’ll vote for any independent thinker, so far it’s the Trump 2020. He parasite’d the Republican Party, very crafty. He held them hostage by threatening to run independent. They had a 15% approval during Obama, they hated him coming into 2016 and yet had no foot to stand on.  They would never have beaten Hillary, Cruz would have lost. It remains.......Dems cannot produce that scenario of a hostile takeover. Dems are, and always will be, narrow party line, tribal group thinkers, till the day of liquidation. 

• Like 1