Home from the slaughter

41chevy

8 hours ago, other dog said:

Crap, now I gotta find a new spot to camp.

Can't do crap until I have them served with a notice of eviction by the County Police as per Governor McAuliffe's Homeless \protection Act!  Troopers  said it's a stupid law like the Governor allowing Felons and prison inmates the right to vote. Should have just buried them.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, david wild said:

And you thought it was your land, Thank you liberal lovers

look out for one of those damn errant lightening strikes

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

a few years ago they built a squatters village on town land 30 miles from me. crime went through the roof, and police were there 3-4 times a night due to fights and first aid calls. judge told the town there was nothing they could do, the courts had to decide. by the time the court decided the town had to build the squatters living there houses somewhere else on the towns dime, there were over 300 squatters living in the huts and tents.

two days after the court hearing a bulldozer drove through the camp and leveled it, pushing everything into a ravine. the area was then posted private property and ringed with barbed wire. 

the problem left the area.

no one ever found out who owned the dozer or was operating it.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

16 hours ago, Timmyb said:

This is handy to know! I've always wanted to travel to the USA but the cost of accomodation would of been too much. 

Come on over, we have a spare room with plenty of fresh air!

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 11/20/2016 at 5:46 AM, other dog said:

Crap, now I gotta find a new spot to camp.

I bet you don't if you get winfall wimmins to camp with you and distract Paul when he shows up with his dozer.

Edited by HeavyGunner
  • Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Can you temporary employ them?

For example to wirebrush AC bulldog frames?

They might really start thinking on finding a new location.

I'm not just kidding but share my experience:)

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I rather kiss Hillary.

P.T.CHESHIRE