what not to do with a dump truck

carlotpilot

Looks like the road was repaved and the height sign was not corrected

more like road being repaved and the dumbass never put the body down after leaving the paver.

i see it 2-3 times a year on our major roads here in New Jersey.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I ran a fatal wreck that occurred when the raised bed of a dump truck struck an overpass on I-95 and levered the cab up into the bridge. That in turn crushed the cab completely down to the floor instantly killing the driver and his dog.

Our assumption was the driver was distracted and somehow engaged the pto and the bed raised suddenly. I cannot believe that he would not have noticed the increased drag at highway speeds if he was going down the road with it in the raised position.

Either way it was not a good day for him.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I ran a fatal wreck that occurred when the raised bed of a dump truck struck an overpass on I-95 and levered the cab up into the bridge. That in turn crushed the cab completely down to the floor instantly killing the driver and his dog.

Our assumption was the driver was distracted and somehow engaged the pto and the bed raised suddenly. I cannot believe that he would not have noticed the increased drag at highway speeds if he was going down the road with it in the raised position.

Either way it was not a good day for him.

Always baffles me when this happens. My truck has a clutch engaged PTO with a bright red light and another flashing amber light when the body is up. The truck also sways like an oak tree when the body is up. I dunno how you couldn't feel it or at least see sunlight coming through the back window.

Boy are you in trouble now, you can call a Mexican Hispanic and the Polish have thick skin, but Negro ?? even they don't know what they want to be called anymore, used to be Negro, Black, Afro, but not anymore, how about privileged or spoiled or you got it made and still complain ??? Just had to comment because down here in GA. we put up with their crap all day every day. They are the most unhappy race on Earth, Mexicans play circus music, listen to what the blacks play and you wonder why they are the way they are. and if you comment that I am picking on them you either live on a planet with out them or you are Lib and drink the same Kool aide as your fearless leader who has made race relations worse, you would have thought that a Black president would have made things better for his own kind but has made things way worse, just another failure for the chosen one.

• Like 1

Always baffles me when this happens. My truck has a clutch engaged PTO with a bright red light and another flashing amber light when the body is up. The truck also sways like an oak tree when the body is up. I dunno how you couldn't feel it or at least see sunlight coming through the back window.

it probably happend at night and by the time they got to dislodging it from under the bridge it was daylight.

that is usually how it winds up here.

we can not remove the body until the overpass is inspected by engineers and deemed safe for removal.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..