1989 Superliner 244" wheel base

Timothy Maikshilo

I would imagine it would need to go back over the border and be imported via customs.... can't register it without cancelled title and import docs.... that's how the rules work south to north, can't imagine any different the other way... but, been wrong before. :whistling:

there was another thread a few days ago about this very subject.

BC Mack

• Like 1

I hate to hijack the post, but could you guys give a simple explanation of what importing trucks from Canada involves? Seeing as how you just did it, it should be fresh in your mind!

Forms and fees. Most truck dealers will help with the paperwork if you have bought the truck from them. There are also brokers out there that will do it if you have purchased a truck private sale.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Tim,that truck is calling my name! Only problem is , the BCR would probably have to go. I am not ready to part with it just yet. I am really liking that truck. Signed,What to do? (Al)

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Tim,that truck is calling my name! Only problem is , the BCR would probably have to go. I am not ready to part with it just yet. I am really liking that truck. Signed,What to do? (Al)

Al you have done an amazing job on the BCRpost-426-0-18727500-1447154623_thumb.jpgThis truck is show room conditionpost-426-0-91784800-1447154709_thumb.jpgWould be hard to part with itpost-426-0-03777900-1447154755_thumb.jpgBut I could only imagine what the Superliner would look like when you were done with it!

• Like 1

Yes, that's the distance between the drive axles in the bogie of 60".

US trucks generally have 54".

That's for distribution of the weight for the greater area as far as I know.

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012