B-73 Restoration

1 minute ago, hicrop10 said:

Matt,what are you using for the curtains and if you brought them where did you get them.The truck looks great,keep the pictures coming.

Scroll back a little, I posted the site where I got them. They’re a home run!! Keeps everything out of my shop side of the barn. Or just google, “sliding dust curtains “. These are working out so well, just have to clean one bay now, not the whole shop.

5 hours ago, mowerman said:

Wow quite a while to get to this point... bob

Yes it has been quite a while to get here. As I’ve said all along, this cab is the worst part of this build and I knew it would take the longest. Once it’s done the pace should pick up.

Edited by mattb73lt

5 hours ago, harrybarbon said:

is that lizard skin on the inside of door? If yes you will find how there will be little to nil tinny sound when you close the doors

Yes, it is. I also did the back wall and roof. Back wall came out good, roof not as much as it was difficult to cover. I did end up doing the inside of the fire wall, instead of the face for several reasons.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mattb73lt said:

I did it!! It's now "Fleet Red". Still curing up and wet, but really getting glossy as it does. That new curtain is a life saver!!! 

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

Wow!!!!!!!!! You must be pissing yourself,,,,,, hell I’m pissing myself ....bob

• Like 1