"People should and do trust me" - Hillary Clinton

kscarbel2

Hillary Clinton: I've never had a subpoena.

House Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy: "To state that you never received a subpoena, you did get one, in March.

Clinton lawyer David Kendall responded to the subpoena on March 27

Speaking for myself, I haven’t forgotten the Clinton’s Arkansas Whitewater Development Corporation scandal.

Or being fired during the Nixon Impeachment for being a liar, disregarding the Constitution and lack of ethics. Some things never change.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hillary Clinton: I've never had a subpoena.

House Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy: "To state that you never received a subpoena, you did get one, in March.

Clinton lawyer David Kendall responded to the subpoena on March 27

Speaking for myself, I haven’t forgotten the Clinton’s Arkansas Whitewater Development Corporation scandal.

a lot of people who got on the Clinton's bad side seem to have passed away unexpectedly too...under mysterious circumstances...just saying.

I like Donald Trump- he's catching it now for speaking the truth, I like Ben Carson, Rand Paul. Chances of any of them being elected are slim and none though. I think it'll be Jeb Bush against Hillary, with Bush being the lesser of two evils.

Any candidate that tells it like it is and speaks the truth about what we really need instead of speaking what they think people want to hear stands little chance of ever being elected, it offends illegal aliens and the "I wants my free shit!" people.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.