People are that stupid?

41chevy

Was at the Dollar Store. . .(cheap Pringles there) when a youg 30 something woman asked the clerk for Air Guitar strings. He pointed her to a specific aisle. Curiosity made me follow her for what I thought was a joke. It wasn't to the tune of $1.97 a pack. She took all but one pack! Paul

post-3242-0-93105400-1430103557_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Was at the Dollar Store. . .(cheap Pringles there) when a youg 30 something woman asked the clerk for Air Guitar strings. He pointed her to a specific aisle. Curiosity made me follow her for what I thought was a joke. It wasn't to the tune of $1.97 a pack. She took all but one pack! Paul

attachicon.gifAir-guitar-strings-650x857.jpg

wonder if they sound anything like the old black diamond brand?

attachicon.gifAir-guitar-strings-650x857.jpg

Looks like the life became different and we stay in the past.

Something goes on to this world and I'm sorry and afraid if anything (like that for exampe) exists it means someone need it.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Hey, we can get people to PAY $2-4 for a little bottle of water. Why not air guitar string?

Granted my g/f will buy water to bring to the races, but at home I have my trusty milk jug full of water in the fridge that I use. I did spend a couple bucks last week to get some distilled water to put in the race car. Too cold to run the dehumidifier yet, so I just bought some. Beyond that, I won't buy water!! It comes outta the ground for FREE in my yard.

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

At least they could put them next to the buckets of "Prop Wash" so the idiot..er customer could find them both at the same time.

Hey, we can get people to PAY $2-4 for a little bottle of water.

I always have this image of two guys sitting in a bar after a long day of supporting the brewing industry who get into a discussion of how stupid people are. One says to the other "Hell, I bet I could even get someone to pay me a dollar for a bottle of water."

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

It was in the section with gag gifts BUT a few years ago somebody sold on e bay a chunk of Dirty N.Y.C. snow. Watched it on the news and thought that if people bought Pet Rocks why not dirty snow?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hey, we can get people to PAY $2-4 for a little bottle of water. Why not air guitar string?

Granted my g/f will buy water to bring to the races, but at home I have my trusty milk jug full of water in the fridge that I use. I did spend a couple bucks last week to get some distilled water to put in the race car. Too cold to run the dehumidifier yet, so I just bought some. Beyond that, I won't buy water!! It comes outta the ground for FREE in my yard.

That's what I do, refill 'em with good old well water and put it in the fridge. I stopped at a store somewhere last week...might have been a Go Mart in West Virginia, anyway, they had 2 liter Pepsi products on sale for 99 cents. A 20 oz. bottle out of the cooler was $1.49.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I know all about stupid stuff. If you send me $19.95 i'll send you all the stupid info.

....BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE...for 9.95$ shipping and handling

• Like 1

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

ill give you more stupid shit for 19.99 and then ill give you more stupid shit free just pay separate shipping and handling charges... but wait if you send your money within the next 5 mins not only will you get more stupid shit free you will get 2 more stupid shit free and a bag of holly crap i cant believe i spent my money on this shit absolutely free.

that's right not one but 2 more stupid shit free and a bag of holly crap i cant believe i spent my money on this shit absolutely free. (just pay separate shipping and handling fee)

• Like 2

ill give you more stupid shit for 19.99 and then ill give you more stupid shit free just pay separate shipping and handling charges... but wait if you send your money within the next 5 mins not only will you get more stupid shit free you will get 2 more stupid shit free and a bag of holly crap i cant believe i spent my money on this shit absolutely free.

that's right not one but 2 more stupid shit free and a bag of holly crap i cant believe i spent my money on this shit absolutely free. (just pay separate shipping and handling fee)

and if you act right now I will throw in a bottle of swamp gas at no extra charge! so just call ...oicu812 or if that line is busy try BR5419!

I'll be in touch after the first of the month.

• Like 1

Jim