People are that stupid?

41chevy

The Colander of Truth! Thank goodness I sleep during the day or else that would cause me to have nightmares.

Not just any Colander of Truth BUT THE RON POPIELL Colander of Truth for only 4 easy payments of $129.99

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

plus shipping and handling

Colander of Truth will not work on subjects who do not know what the truth is. Do not use with wet hair or on politicians

post-3242-0-34730100-1430250207_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Does this mean I can start selling my DVD rewinder. Cordless extension cords with ground wire. $29.95 each while supplies last. Also I got a new shipment of post holes in $49.99 each.

• Like 1

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Does this mean I can start selling my DVD rewinder. Cordless extension cords with ground wire. $29.95 each while supplies last. Also I got a new shipment of post holes in $49.99 each.

dont see why not,,,,,you would probably make fortune...especially around los angeles.lol.bob

Wow, hey appledog- long time no see! By the way, if I buy just one post hole, can I split it into 4 pieces? I only need some small holes.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Does it do Blu-Ray too?? ??

P.T.CHESHIRE

Damn post holes for under 50.00 bucks give me a 1000.00 worth! i'll so you where i want them!

They're freeze dried holes. Just set and forget.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

How have you been Otherdog? It has been a long time. I have been doing fine. Thanks for asking. If you get a special holder for the log splitter with a 4 way wedge you will be ok. I'm sold out right now. They are 5 for a dime at Almay's.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Does this mean I can start selling my DVD rewinder.

Will it do 8 tracks also? I have a bunch that I don't have time to rewind so I can listen to them.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Post Hole Digger Blues. . .

https://youtu.be/A98043nAUmQ

P.T.CHESHIRE

REMEMBER! this is a limited time offer,call now and we'll DOUBLE your order for only 3 payments of the low,low price of $ 99.95.................act now! operators are standing by!

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.