Fresh parts look bright and make the truck nice.

Reading of what the stuff you already invested in her I'd go for a better cab and maybe new hood.

Sure a lot of $$ is spent to the moment but you'll not be able to scratch off the paintwork if want to go with a better cab in the future.

My hat's off for what is done :twothumbsup:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

That's looking really sharp! When I was little I always had dreams of being an over-the-road driver sitting up in a nice Superliner cab! And I think maroon and black is one of the best combos for any Mack - looking foward to seeing the "finished" pics....

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! AZB755V8 we have plenty of DOT around here but, they wouldn't give me a hard time they just like big trucks:) I have a few pics to share of the current progress of the body shop. It looks like it is taking longer than expected and it may be finished about the end of the year.

post-14068-0-66242500-1449191719_thumb.j

post-14068-0-95414600-1449191757_thumb.j

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

No new pictures but, I did talk with the body shop and all the bodywork is done except one patch. This includes fixing dents, fiberglass, sanding and priming. It is going to get the frame blasted and painted next. Then the paint on the cab/hood and install the various parts and it will be ready to work. They are hoping to be done by the end of the month.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Add a bit of fire under your body guys since we also wish to see the final product!

All expectations go to the best in this story but the fingers are crossed:)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

19 hours ago, thomastractorsvc said:

For some reason body guys have to be on fire to get anything done.

Good Body guys all have three vises: Women, money and drinking issues. All take away time from what they are really good at. It goes with the job, just think what could happen if they really put thier mind to it. No one wants to finish what someone else started but if time is short that may have to be done. Good luck on getting the RW back together in a week.

I got a car that was started almost 5 years ago. It will be perfect but a little over due. Good thing my health is good and not planing on going 6 feet under soon.

• Like 1