nuts

41chevy

PSA commercial makes a kid commit numerous felonies . . If they survive.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My God that was awful. Encouraging the kid to steal his folks gun and take it to school is unbelievably foolish. I like how there

is no back story here either. Are the parents waving the gun at the kid and beating him when he gets home, is that why he is

fearful of the gun? Or is he just another brainwashed liberal dummy that can't think for himself. If he was truly in danger I think

the better route would be to call the police, another relative or friend, or anything other than taking a loaded gun to school.

This has got to be the worst PSA ever made, at least I hope it is anyway.

That was so f*****g stupid I thought at first it was a spoof.

Same here. If that video was any further to the left you'd need a telescope to view it.

The sad truth is there are probably tens of thousands of brainless &%$#*&! twits that are buying into this nonsense.

Jim

Grrrrrrr!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Here is a bit of back story on this woman and her group. They advocate calling the police if you think somebody has a weapon. Say they are using it to threaten people and hang up, as was done in WalMart when a young man who purchased a pellet rifle there was in the store, or the kid target shooting with an Air Soft rifle on his family farm in Kansas.

Her Theory is that if enough children are arrested in zero tolerance zones and arrested or shot by LEO's for even playing with anything that looks like a weapon that people will clamor for all guns to be outlawed.

As for the Idaho incident, tragic? Yes. How did the child get it if it was secure? Why was it combat ready? Safety on? Seems likely it was not. Most important did she have any training more than how to load it? Most likely not.

Ask anybody from Australia about their weapons laws, you can not own any weapon not even a knife, a stick, pepper spray, a personal Taser, mace, anything like that for self defense.

An armed Islamic jihadist named Haron Monis walked into a cafe in Sydney recently, and took the customers hostage. A police siege ensued. Ho urs later, the police stormed the cafe and found Monis had murdered two women, Tori Johnson and Katrina Dawson.

Senator David Leyonhjelm of Australia’s Liberal Democratic Party says he believes lives could have been saved if someone in the cafe had been carrying a concealed weapon.

I am armed and have been since the Army trained me in 1970. I made my wife in 1976 get NRA firearm safety training and my sons when they turned 16. We all go for a NRA refresher every 2 years. We will not rely on the government or the LEO to protect us even if they could.

too bad we cant all have 50 body guards like the all mighty (OBAMBI).lol.bob

Not me. I don't trust any one to take care of my life and family better than me. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 month later...

Florida lady and baby get pulled over they bring a K9 unit in check car out every thing is alright they give her paper work back then the baby pull a bag of cocaine out of her mothers purse .Two in Conn go to VIP store people tell them cant bring 20 day old in store so they go and put the baby in cold car 20 degree and go back to store she 29 he54 and ankle bracelet from previous crime now they are in jail with a high bail and no baby.

Ed

last nights news: abandon children found in squallier, locked inside of home 10yr.6 yr. and 11mo. no heat or food parents were found on a 3 day meth vacation! they too no longer have children .......some of these idiots need a plane ride to the middle east to serve as training dummies for ISIS.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE