Transmission Conversion Kit

other dog

WTF???

You don't get a reverse gear? What a rip off!

"Oh...hadn't noticed that- but we're still trying to work out all the minor details. I can assure you that this problem will be the no. 1 priority at the next board meeting"- Ed, chief engineer and CEO of HACME Technology Research and Development Laboratory, located in sunny south Florida.

"In the meantime, try not to put yourself in a position where you might have to back up".

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I am going to get a reverse kit from Ronco.

I was talking to Ron Popeil on the phone and he said his kit will be as well designed as the Ronco Pocket Fisherman or the Chop-O-Matic.

But wait, there is more.....

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I knew I should have patented this before publishing. Now all these assbags are trying to make a quick buck off my our hard work.

27 years gone down the drain.

But it's OK. I got a grant from Uncle Obama.

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I am going to get a reverse kit from Ronco.

I was talking to Ron Popeil on the phone and he said his kit will be as well designed as the Ronco Pocket Fisherman or the Chop-O-Matic.

But wait, there is more.....

I want a RonCo Shifter Monkey

post-3242-0-58150500-1413845840.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

for just 5995.00 I will train the Ronco shifter monkey to skip shift "for those bob tail trips" and if you act today we will up grade this package to include full vaccinations for the monkey!

Further more once the flybynight reverse kit is available, I will re train the shifter monkey to perform this task. so if you call yesterday you will qualify for this no charge up grade!

just call little gorillas gear grinding school ...............br549.....and ask for harry

• Like 2

the only way to top this would be to get Red and Harold Green as company spokes persons! plus Reds contacts with the "Duct tape bunch" could prove invaluable once the overdrive kit is offered! God only knows how many rolls that could take! I will have to keep watching the S&P 500 for the HACME listing to show up once it does I will take payment in monopoly money!

• Like 1

Act now and we will send our highly trained installation tech, a bottle of Headlite Fluid and A Power Band ALL at no extra charge!!!

pet-monkey_zpsa93e63a5.jpg

gallery_2_63_3664_zpsf31e3a28.jpg

powerband_zpsdb7096b0.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Just wait till it get's computerized!

What happened to Hillary?? Bill leave a bad taste in her mouth?

P.T.CHESHIRE