Last I heard,Roger Hanefeld's yellow B-73 was still around,but looking a little rough. The top 2 in your pics,Bob Brown had a hand in the green one-the blue/white one he had just finished when I visited his yard in early '86. Whoever he sold it to out east,put the Merc. bunk on it.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Glad to hear the blue and white one is in good hands. It had been owned by Ben Gagliano in NJ and also spent some time at the Golden Age of Trucking Museum in CT until it closed a few years ago.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I almost bought that yellow one from Roger when he put it up for sale,kinda wish I would have. I remember the green one being Tractor of the Month in Overdrive,when it was still a magazine. The owner had it leased to Waggoners Trucking. I think the blue and white one lost it's bunk last pic of it I saw. Good to see a pic of Walsh's again. He had a mint B42 also,as I recall.

• Like 1

I know Roger was looking for doors a while back,for it. Another friend of mine went to look at it and said it definitely needed them now.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Al,the blue and white B-Model along with "Dr Bills" W-Model are now on display at the Keystone Tractor Works Museum in Colonial Heights,VA..........................................Mark

I'm going back there pretty soon, they've gotten a lot of new stuff since i've been.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Now I remember the green one Mike! but if I remember correctly didn't it have flames or something painted on the fenders? and I seem to recall one of the headlight trim rings was missing!.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.