Will & Sonny

doubleclutchinweasel

Movin on, Cannon Ball and Red Ball Express. Never cared to much for BJ and the Bear. Liked the truck, Stacks and the Monkey though. All the movies even the one with the possessed rigs. Liked Pig Pen because of the Cracker Box!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I loved Movin' On as a kid.

It may have been one of the first VITs when the show came out and was made just prior to the "gullwing" bumper.

Claude Akins had some success later on as Sherriff Lobo.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Almost looks like a young Columbo

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

if it rattled, burnt diesel, or had a air horn I was in front of the t.v. watching.Any one ever found the movie KILL DOZER in recent years avaible any where, would like to see it again. haven't seen it in 35+ years

I watched the whole thing on YouTube the other day.

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

I have those DVD of Movin on, and one of them has the hood open and it's a V8 Cat. I still remember Tuesday nights watching the show.

In '76 I got to ride in this:

Shottkw76-1.jpg

and it was all downhill after that. I was HOOKED on trucks. Don't recall what power it had, but do remember the twin pearl handles and the wig wag!

I remember the Movin' On truck being on Ebay about 10 yrs ago? It was out midwest somewhere(before Paul bought it). I wanted it real bad!

I do have the Galoob r/c Movin On truck. Got it for xmas way back when. Still have it to this day:

SDC10043.jpg

Not green anymore, I did lots of modifications through the years.

I've seen that picture before.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

if it rattled, burnt diesel, or had a air horn I was in front of the t.v. watching.

Any one ever found the movie KILL DOZER in recent years avaible any where, would like to see it again. haven't seen it in 35+ years

if its the one with clint walker i havent seen it in like 30 years.and yes me too,,,,was pissing myself over all that shit as a teenager,,,still do,,hardly any cool shows nowdays.....bob

I was fortunate enough to get parked next to B.J. & S. Pruitt at Walcott a few years back. My brush with fame,I guess! The late Ron Ebert's beautiful Emeryville was parked next to "Sonny"!

man how lucky can you be,,,nice rig BJ had but whats up with the dumb monkey,,,my pop used to say the same thing,,,like loose the monkey man.that same dude was in my two dads,,,changed his hair hard to recognize him ..bob

Used to always crack me up when they'd drop their trailer, trailer stayed perfectly still, never shook, dropped lower or anything!

Must have been one helluva set of landing gear!

I remember one episode in particular, don't remember the details of the plot, but someone sabotaged their tractor by breaking some of the fins off the compressor wheel

in the turbo.

Couldn't keep these guys down, Will and Sonny welded them back on!

Amazing what they can do in Hollywood!

Anybody else remember this episode?

Ron