new book--OVERSIZE Volume 2 by Mark Wayman

Volume 2 of the new book series "Oversize" by Mark Wayman is out. If any of you have volume 1 this book is a must have companion. Now printed in USA, the photos are as crisp & clean as any other. Soft bound & full color.

post-10334-0-79236500-1363793575_thumb.j

The best place to buy this here in the states is direct from the publisher, Buffalo Road Imports, here is the link;

http://www.constructionscalemodels.com/productdetail.aspx?recid=17193

enjoy

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

buffalo road imports is a good place to go. i love going there. but you better have a fist full of cash cause your hands will be full when you leave, but every time i want to stop i have just come from a job that has me full of mud and i dont think he would like the mess.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

buffalo road imports is a good place to go. i love going there. but you better have a fist full of cash cause your hands will be full when you leave, but every time i want to stop i have just come from a job that has me full of mud and i dont think he would like the mess.

gg2

Well a mess of mud can easily be over looked by a mess of cash!!!

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

• 3 weeks later...