Dogs n Hogs for Christmas

I have the best of the world a few dogs, Macks, and a hog, Harley, to keep me working on something. Ya know what they both have in common, comin from the factory with a leak or two.

I have high hopes this Christmas and it is coming true. Believe it or not the wife said I should go and look at a new Harley, after Christmas. I got a nice one but it is getting up in years or so she said. So time for a new one but I still like the old one. I don't know how to take this one, I'm getting up in years too, so... My old Mack's are off the table but those new HD's are sure nice.

Anyway do you Guy's have 2 wheelers old or new?

Here is my 1950, was bought new by my dad, redid it a few years ago. Side car set up so 3 speed and reverse on tank.

My 1971 Sportster I bought new when I got out of service. This is the last reincarnation in I did in 1981. 102 c.i. 22 tooth drive sprocket. Cruise all day at the century mark.

My 1947 WL Servi-car originally Belgrave Oldsmobile service unit.

My "new" bike. Ex NYPD 1976 FLH. Built int in 1982'

1950%20HYDRA%20GLIDE_zpsxtqtq49a.jpg

sport2_zps7a488a75.jpg

1947%20SERVICAR%202_zpsd8q40odf.jpg

1975%20SHOVEL%201_zpshoc92ftc.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here is my 1950, was bought new by my dad, redid it a few years ago. Side car set up so 3 speed and reverse on tank.

My 1971 Sportster I bought new when I got out of service. This is the last reincarnation in I did in 1981. 102 c.i. 22 tooth drive sprocket. Cruise all day at the century mark.

My 1947 WL Servi-car originally Belgrave Oldsmobile service unit.

My "new" bike. Ex NYPD 1976 FLH. Built int in 1982'

1950%20HYDRA%20GLIDE_zpsxtqtq49a.jpg

sport2_zps7a488a75.jpg

1947%20SERVICAR%202_zpsd8q40odf.jpg

1975%20SHOVEL%201_zpshoc92ftc.jpg

Very nice selection of Harleys! terry

If you like the Harley, keep it - and take the money and buy a Mack :)

Thinking that way to. I like what I have but maybe a different paint job. Don't have good storage for more trucks but adding on is not out of the question. More storage I like that idea, so more Mack's :loldude:

You Guys have some nice 2/3 wheelers.. 70 in NJ today WOW that is bike weather anywhere.

Paint it up, maybe a new seat and Exhaust and keep it, Like a MACK they only get better with age. My Sporty I've redone 5 or 6 times in the first 8 years. The 50 has been done once and the Trike I actually un chopped and put back to stock after a car ran over it.. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here's my SuperGlide I bought new in 2002. I still have it going on 14 years this May. It still looks like the day I got it I haven't changed much on it. And it's the longest I've ever kept a bike and I've had bikes since I was a kid the last 3 being Harley's . I don't get much time to ride anymore and can't really justify the cost of the insurance on it for the amount of miles I ride anymore and could probably put the cash toward other things but I just hate the thought of getting rid of the old girl so I think I'll just keep it. I think I'd probably keep it anyway even if I bought a new one anyways, it's kinda like part of the family.

post-814-0-18905700-1451083349_thumb.jpe

post-814-0-44289200-1451083507_thumb.jpe

• Like 1