Happy Kwanzaa!

1958 F.W.D.

Double L says thanks. What ever happened to him

Yardo-whats the menu for tonite?

I think we're just going out tonight to a local wop shop I mean Italian place. I think on New Year's Eve I'm gonna roast a rack roast or maybe a couple of filet mignon's and some crab cakes.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Happy Kwanzaa my ass,I want to know when are we going to have a Happy Native American week.Just my 2 cents worth.

Every year on the month of November is celebrated as Native American Heritage Month, African American is the month of February, Hispanic Americans is September, Asian Pacific is the month of May, March is women's month, there are a lot more groups but these are the federally recognized ones.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Since we all want to be politically correct,when is the white person month.I'm by no means a racist but I'm getting sick and tried of everyone using the race card.I saw on the news about 2 months ago that a college student wanted to start a white student union,god only knows what a student union is or does.Everyone started to jump on this kid for wanting to start a WHITE student union,it all died a quick death when the student brought it to everyones attention that there was already a black student union already on the campus.Now this is only my 2 cents worth.

• Like 2

I'll vote for Festus and keep Christ in Christmas.

Me to!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Since we all want to be politically correct,when is the white person month.I'm by no means a racist but I'm getting sick and tried of everyone using the race card.I saw on the news about 2 months ago that a college student wanted to start a white student union,god only knows what a student union is or does.Everyone started to jump on this kid for wanting to start a WHITE student union,it all died a quick death when the student brought it to everyones attention that there was already a black student union already on the campus.Now this is only my 2 cents worth.

ooohh theres a big surprize,,,how dare you white people ask for any favors,,,we cant even have god in anything,,or put up a decent nativity schene ....everyone in this wierd country is protected with rights,and rules,,,except the majority white working taxpayers,,,they just tell us to deal with it...(REALLY),,,what the hell is that supposed to mean???hey howbout some special priveliges for us????..lol.bob

• Like 1