Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Is that a cowl hood on a CL?

Yes,,opened to the intake air tunnel,,less stress on the turbo getting air in.

On the blue E9 I used the old tip-turbine scoop directly over the air cleaner.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

One from Macungie. Former E.E. Cruz truck from Holmdel, NJ. V8, 58000 rears on 11:00x24 tires.

That company does a lot of heavy hauling for the company I work for when our lowboys are tied up. They had a green and red superliner, I wonder if this is it after paint?

post-7810-0-39897900-1371755790_thumb.jp

There were 4 superliners lined up in the loading area at Macungie so I got my father to back his in there so I could take some pictures. The two black ones and the red one are working trucks. I don't know about the yellow one. The green one is all original and has been retired since 1995 Mike

• Like 1

I cannot remember ever seeing a Superliner with an external air cleaner only on the right like Gary Mahans'?? There was a green Superdog at Yakima that was owned by the former Mack dealer in British Columbia, Canada and it was a beauty! I have not seen any pictures of it from the threads that covered Yakima.

There's a daycab E7 400 Superliner here with a single external breather and one stack. I haven't seen many single breather trucks either but there have been a few here over the years.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"