Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Met this guy at the Mack dealer...nice guy, nice truck...1988 and a great big E9-V8! with those 6" duals, it sounded great when he left! Said he runs Texas to Nebraska mostly...from PA though...he just replaced his Mack 12 speed with a Fuller 15 speed and says he wished he hadn't...

attachicon.gifStine_1.jpegattachicon.gifStine_2.jpeg

attachicon.gifStine_3.jpeg

There is a picture of that truck in Large Car Mag from a couple months ago. I also came up along side him on 294 one day

and called him on 19. He actually answered which is a feat in itself nowadays, but we talked for a bit till I had to exit. Was

a nice guy with a good looking Superliner.

Here is a 1991 Superliner is from Stoughton WI. All these pictures are from the Waupun Truck n Show in Waupun Wi.

This truck has a 311" wheelbase with a 100" sleeper with a waterfall inside. It has 250 led lights and he pulls a

Great Dane reefer that has 150 more led's. Has an E9 V8 that has been turned up to 800hp and is backed by

an 18 speed trans. This truck was also featured in the June 2011 edition of Large Car Mag. Very cool truck.

post-13943-0-43620700-1365980477_thumb.j

post-13943-0-99397100-1365980486_thumb.j

post-13943-0-09829100-1365980495_thumb.j

post-13943-0-46850000-1365980502_thumb.j

• Like 2

Here is a 1991 Superliner from Stoughton WI. All these pictures are from the Waupun Truck n Show in Waupun Wi.

This truck has a 311" wheelbase with a 100" sleeper with a waterfall inside. It has 250 led lights and he pulls a

Great Dane reefer that has 150 more led's. Has an E9 V8 that has been turned up to 800hp and is backed by.

an 18 speed trans. This truck was also featured in the June 2011 edition of Large Car Mag. Very cool truck.

very nice, sleeper a Little too big for my taste, unless your living in it.

very nice, sleeper a Little too big for my taste, unless your living in it.

Yeah but you need a bunk like that if your gonna have a waterfall. Think I'm gonna have to ditch the

passenger seat in my B model just to make room for a waterfall.

Well that's where all the Superliners went there's more at that Dutch show than any show I've been to here.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The 2 with bunks are mine,green '85 and blue '86,the other 2 belong to friends,the yellow one is a '89,the lighter blue one is early '85 ,it has a E9.This was after the 4th of July parade a couple years ago.

I like the green one! Does it have have 24.5's on the front and 22.5's on the rear?

Would like to see more pics!

no the green one has 11R24.5's front and back