Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

That dark red daycab with the dump trailer is very nice but I detect some bad hood isolators look under the windshield the hood is riding low, both mine were the same way when I got em.

More than I want to spend I am poor with a wife and 2 kids, I build, I don't buy.

OK I guess edit wont let me quote Tim

Edited by TozziWelding

i think the owners name is Steve if anyone knows him i would like to get ahold of him. thanks

Steve Tice

He's leased to TC Transport in Bellefonte, PA

I might be able to get his number for you.

Terry

Julian, PA

Trailer tits, its cold there!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Looks like an old steel fender dm dump in the background too.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The 2 Superliners I purchased finally arrived yesterday. I guess this is what you call doing it "doggy style".........

2 Superliner at the same time , man you lucky duck , here we call that piggyback ridding , but whatever the way it is a more economical way of transportation.

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

Got a picture of this nice looking Superliner and R-model at the ATHS national convention in South Bend IN a couple years ago.

My father and I have gotten to know the owner of these trucks, Stan. Nice guy. Before he bought his Superliner he tried to buy my fathers. He said he was going to make it really nice. My father told him it was nice enough the way it was and it was not for sale. He has managed to make due without my father's truck. I think her had another truck at South Bend, too. Mike

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/gallery/image/10995-atca-macungie-2012-1988-rw613-superliner-1955-b85f-1925-accd/

My father and I have gotten to know the owner of these trucks, Stan. Nice guy. Before he bought his Superliner he tried to buy my fathers. He said he was going to make it really nice. My father told him it was nice enough the way it was and it was not for sale. He has managed to make due without my father's truck. I think her had another truck at South Bend, too. Mike

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/gallery/image/10995-atca-macungie-2012-1988-rw613-superliner-1955-b85f-1925-accd/

All of Stan's trucks are really sharp,he's got a B61,another light blue '85 Superliner with a Double Eagle,and a E9 powered big bunk CL.

That must be Stan Lehman from Cleveland Ohio.I've known Stan for almost 20 years.Stan is a really good guy who lives and breaths Mack trucks.If he were to appear in advertising for Mack and give testimonials everyone would want to own a Mack.Great guy. Steve

All of Stan's trucks are really sharp,he's got a B61,another light blue '85 Superliner with a Double Eagle,and a E9 powered big bunk CL.

Is this the truck your talking about Superdog. This was also at the show parked a little ways down from the other 2.

post-13943-0-98739500-1365276404_thumb.j