Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

was never a Superdog fan but they are growin on me and now i think i want one haha. i think outside air cleaners were just an option.never figured out why someone would want the air cleaner under the hood suckin in all that hot air except for the fact it might not be as dirty. i have a question tho. were steel or square fuel tanks ever an option on the Superdogs? never seen any with them but never know. most all seem to have round tanks.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

was never a Superdog fan but they are growin on me and now i think i want one haha. i think outside air cleaners were just an option.never figured out why someone would want the air cleaner under the hood suckin in all that hot air except for the fact it might not be as dirty. i have a question tho. were steel or square fuel tanks ever an option on the Superdogs? never seen any with them but never know. most all seem to have round tanks.

Outside air cleaners were an option. Mine has an E-9 with air cleaner under the hood, fits with no problem. I wish mine had outside cleaners. Under hood cleaners are ducted to the grill opening for fresh air.

post-147-0-02669500-1358720757_thumb.jpg

post-147-0-12079300-1358730965_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.