Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Is this the truck your talking about Superdog. This was also at the show parked a little ways down from the other 2.

yep that's it.I almost had that truck bought once.It had been traded at Milwaukee Mack,I called about it and was told that it's sale was being held up pending them getting previous owner happy,seems he traded it in on a Vision,had touble and wanted his old truck back.Sometime later the salesman called me back,said the truck was again available.He was about halfway thru sending me an extensive set of pics,when he called and said another salesman just sold it.I was kinda pissed,but was 300 miles away,so not much I could do.Awhile later,it shows up in some trader mag at a Pete dealer,I called but was told it was already sold,which I found out later from Stan wasn't true,they had consigned it to an upcoming auction and Stan bought it there

There were several RW's sold out west to make long straight trucks with. Same as the RS-L trucks the longer BBC helps with making bridge law weights. Union Pacific rr had a fleet of them from dump-crane trucks-tractors, most had floats and disc wheels.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Met this guy at the Mack dealer...nice guy, nice truck...1988 and a great big E9-V8! with those 6" duals, it sounded great when he left! Said he runs Texas to Nebraska mostly...from PA though...he just replaced his Mack 12 speed with a Fuller 15 speed and says he wished he hadn't...

attachicon.gifStine_1.jpegattachicon.gifStine_2.jpeg

attachicon.gifStine_3.jpeg

thats really nice, like the stripes.

Met this guy at the Mack dealer...nice guy, nice truck...1988 and a great big E9-V8! with those 6" duals, it sounded great when he left! Said he runs Texas to Nebraska mostly...from PA though...he just replaced his Mack 12 speed with a Fuller 15 speed and says he wished he hadn't...

attachicon.gifStine_1.jpegattachicon.gifStine_2.jpeg

attachicon.gifStine_3.jpeg

yes Stine trucking out of Pa has a nice collection of Macks, and we live about 15 miles apart, it took awhile to figure out but people would say seen your truck the otherday and i would be like realy are you sure, i wasnt even in the area, they would be like yep a big white Mack. now i ask did it have stripes or not.

Stan's truck at Lakeside Sand and Gravel a few years back:

http://youtu.be/9CNkXVykjI0

His B model behind it.

I have a few other pics of his trucks from later shows(including his CL). Even one of his Blue Super when I passed him in town last summer. Just waiting from them to download from my phone.

I got to "drive" the green Super about a year ago. Just out of the Cleveland IX building after the show was over. I got a video on my phone, but having issues getting it downloaded. Someday I'll get the chance to really drive it.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"