What I See When I Get to Nana and Papa's:

Well, I see the dump truck and bachoe have been moved, so theyve been used. I see parts a lines and wires and a PB spray bottle in the cab, work has been done. I see dash parts in! Work has been done. I see has been covered with a big green tarp for rain protection. The fuel tank and air tank have been painted. The drivers door is painted. Misc. parts and pieces all over the garage, work has been done. And our marker lights were there. They are prettu dang close to the ones Mack used. More pictures in the next post.....

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Wwell, Papa showed me the fuel tank straps that Doug Fetterly made us. If you need any get in contact with him. He does good. Whyile we were eating super, the UPS guy came with the fuel tank rubber. The cabs also all bolted down and sturdy, and I dont know if you can see but theres some deer that were out back.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

that spray can called PB is it penatrating oil and if so is it any good. I haven't seen it here in Canada.

PB Blaster- best penetrating oil ever made in my opinion,it really works. I keep a can or 2 in the truck all the time. I spray my strap winches with it periodically too.
  • Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I agree, PB Blasters s best I've ever used, bar none!

Nice work Vinny

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hey Vinny the truck really looks great and the pictures are really good too but you really should have someone else take some of your and your papa together both beside it and at work because they will remind you of the special times you two are having together for many years too come