What I See When I Get to Nana and Papa's:

I dont really know where you can find one. Watch east coast/ New York Craigslists. Heres a couple. This ones perfect but its a 73'.http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/3261090785.html

http://oneonta.craigslist.org/cto/3300219491.html This ones absolutely perfect!!!! Except she needs a little TLC. Its a 1967 DM809SX-1429 673 and a Quad box. Its on one of my local Craigslist, but I dont know where it is.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

the Red one from the oneonta craigslist is a local truck to me. use to be around Ft Plain Ny. guy use to have about 10-15 Macks. all heavy spec, R models, DM's and a U model or two and one heavy black B81SX. use to be right up the road then they all dissappeared. the B81 was on craigslist a while back but i think they scrapped a few to and the guy went out of business. All were heavy spec short trucks with plow frames at one time and all had heavy price tags on them. one of those he wants this much for it and settles for half what he wants from the junk man.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

nope, remember takin so e pics about 8-10 years ago, back when it wasnt a federal crime to grab a six pack and ride around the backroads.now the damn sheriffs and troopers ride around the back roads to all THEIR old party spots and find the poor bastard that has had 2 or 3 drinks. thats how i found those trucks in the first place.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Hi Vinny, Thank you for the effort, I have spoken with both owners a few weeks ago. The red one has been used very hard according to the owner and would need a good amount of coinage dumped into it. Spoke, with the blue owner but has the 5 speed w/ Maxidyne engine. Maybe I am expecting too much after seeing the Long Island one I posted above, not so much as the fact the tires were 90% and the price was 5 grand, but moreso that it was a truck you would drive home, back into a garage and just have to dust it off occationaly, don't think they knew what they had............Paul

RONCETTI

PB Blaster- best penetrating oil ever made in my opinion,it really works. I keep a can or 2 in the truck all the time. I spray my strap winches with it periodically too.

I'll second that motion. I would not be getting anywhere on the B Model if I had another brand. This PB Blaster is the BEST STUFF YET . It also makes a good flame thrower if you like fires.

mike