Finally some DM progress

Go to solution Solved by mowerman,

I think that was the last thing I was going to ask you as soon as I get there of course I’m going to be looking for East Coast meatballs, submarines, sandwich, I expected a small town like that one you could about go anywhere and get food for gods

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Im guessing it is a sandwich they served those sailors in submarines ?

That's some serious sanding your doing

Paul

Just a quick photo it’s pretty much just a long sandwich very popular, especially in the east coast mainly cold cuts came

IMG_2304.png

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

''Submarine  Sandwich''    When I was  kid on Lawng Guyland....

And in Louisiana a "Po Boy"..  As well as the cold ones that Mowerman pictured there are hot ones with Italian meat balls or sausage and sauce, sliced beef with peppers and onions called Philly Steak,  

Edited by Brocky
  • Like 2

Brocky

Well, here we go, stepping all over my thread ha ha. I guess I started it who cares ….anybody’s interested we did lobster tail on the grill last week. I was a little afraid that we were going to ruin it, but it came out amazing.

2 minutes ago, Brocky said:

And in Louisiana a "Po Boy"

if I remember correctly, a buddy of mine moved to Maine I think he told me they call them grinders up there at least back in the 70s

• Haha 1

Ok I think I found the motherload of hornets saw one flying in to an old shed I don’t use anymore and there was a huge nest maybe    Hold 50 of them I sprayed the hell out of it they were dropping immediately maybe I can work on the DM shortly without them swarming all around me

• Like 2

Do you know I’m not sure if I mentioned this or you noticed it but back a few miles the other away they seem to be a pretty big hit. I tried to sell it a couple of times out here and I couldn’t get anybody to even respond at all …twice I advertised it no takers, so I guess I’m stuck fixing it. Yeah that was driving me crazy I couldn’t figure out where they’re coming from and I am in swarming everywhere. It seem like they would get pissed if I try to go near that truck two or three of them just buzzing around me like hey bud get lost this is our area. Glad I found them. Believe it or not I really don’t like killing too many insects. I ordinarily just let them be y’all might think I’m crazy. I think it upsets the echo balance. That’s the case. I really didn’t have too many choices. Bob

• Like 1

Also, I would be working on the truck this morning after breakfast but I got to go turn in an application for a passport since we’re going on a cruise to Alaska next summer. I wanted to get it over with then my tractor is over at Kenworth air conditioner took a shit Three weeks ago and it’s still over there. They can’t figure out what’s wrong with it and I lost the tractor and the last bid. I mentioned that so now I have to drive all the way over there to get my CB and my XM out of it. I am a little pissed at around 12 miles from here and I really don’t feel like going over there . But I gotta get it done. since I’ll be down south of Reno anyway, it will only make it 5 miles out of the way each way that sounds a little easier. Ha ha.Bob