Future Macks?

Read on facebook from a Mack (expert?) that the CH pinnacle is going away shortly to be replaced by a new axle forward Mack with a new design cab. He also stated that a new Anthem replacement will follow with the new cab. May be a bunch of whooy but the Mayflower cab is abot 30 years old. He did not mention any Granite changes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

Just going to be a Volvo with different badges on it, but no dog on the hood because that reduces the milage by .00000001

I was just gunna say that....probably do like Freightliner did to Western Star......it will be a Volvo with Mack emblems. And cost more. LOL

Look at the Anthem. I'm almost scared to see how much worse it can get. Glad I'm not trucking any more.

• Like 1

I always like an 'R' model..  When I got out of R  models and DM's,  I went into a CH..  It seemed like twice as much room and I did'nt catch my fingers on the vent window, while wheeling around on job site's and tight places :) ..    As far as the title of this post, "Future Mack's?"  sounds like an oxymoron, or mabey irony..   :)   jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
poor sperring..
  • Like 1