Can tell the truck by every shift as it goes by

Similar situation with me are used to work part time at a friends gas station Wayback in the middle 70s R model dump truck used to keep passing the station again and again all day long so  I could hear That music all day long and he had back up bel on the rear axle that used to keep going ding ding ding ding while you could hear along with turbo charger and the exhaust Excellent I would hear it coming and go racing out there to watch it drive by thanks for sharing I imagine that one sounds almost the same… bob

On 7/31/2022 at 8:39 AM, tjc transport said:

there is a guy here in Jersey that redid a B-81 tandem with a Bristol Donald dump body and modern driveline, and he runs stone out of the quarry almost every day. 

Is Bristol Donald still in business? I see their beds a good bit on older Jersey and New England spec trucks (super heavy tandems) that come up for sale. Can't say that I have seen any newer trucks with one of their beds on it. The triple scope hoist is unmistakable.

46 minutes ago, storkmack said:

1964 B75 with a mechanical E7, Fuller sp on Mack air ride/rears.  All the modern things a guy would want.    Dad hauls into the yard with it.   

E7 ?   What's it use as an intercooler ?  I'm a little envious of Dad by the way.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mark T said:

E7 ?   What's it use as an intercooler ?  I'm a little envious of Dad by the way.

Uses the original radiator placement  for the inter-cooler.   Shutters are for looks and the actual radiator is behind the original one.    I’m working on one of my IH’s today.   I can try to remember to grab a pic

• Like 2