Shop Talk

Onyx610

9 hours ago, tjc transport said:

but ya got to remember those people live like kings for $3-4 per hour pay. 

some places only pay 2-3 bucks a day for grunt work. 

is that why vehicles considered not road worthy in these states go over seas to be run for yrs. their frame straightening technics might be different  then here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

is that why vehicles considered not road worthy in these states go over seas to be run for yrs. their frame straightening technics might be different  then here.

I don't think it's limited to frame straightening 🤣   

• Haha 1

We have pencil pushers here that tell US.. The Guys that know how to put a SAFE truck or P.O.V. back on the road,,,, that we have to conform to some other pencil pushers rules.  The U.S. pecil pushers need to learn that Guy's like US, keep them safe in thier cars, and keep the, ''Big Bad Truck''  next to them on the highway safe too.... The pencil pushers don't complete thier R+D...  They just dictate..   jojo

• Like 1
  • Like 1

bought my Grandparents farm house (what was left of it ) back in '78; the still was in the cellar set up. word has it the final product  was 140 proof.  my Father wasn't aware still  remained there. back in service it went with help of neighbor. oh the good days.

• Like 2