Shop Talk

Onyx610

With the way they roll cars over , here in N.C..   Everyday!!    That would be a SAFETY device..  So you can roll the window down and crawl out of your car when the battery is broken, caused by the cell phone wreck..  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well after a string of needed Home repairs, and  repairs to mine and my Wife's trucks, and an emergency repair on a customers Granite, I finally got back to work on the E-Tech engine in my shop. As you can see, my helpers are making sure I stay busy..  I also found a ''Blast From the Past'' item, in one of my tool drawers...  Too bad the label is worn out..

KIMG1903.JPG

KIMG1906.JPG

KIMG1901.JPG

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Their bored, and kinda 'pissed'   Daddy keeps a cookie jar in the shop, but I didnt give them any...  They were lazy at work and didn't earn a cookie..  You can see it it in the middle picture. its the jug up on the shelf by my security monitor..  Trust me, they are spoiled Brats..  

Ok, TJC...  Just to prove even more that I am Nut's!!  I buy cheapo rawhides, and drop them into a pot of simmering chicken or beef broth for 2 minutes, then drain them..  then I put them in the Beer fridge, and treat them when they are good boy's...  

KIMG1907.JPG

• Haha 1

Yep, they sure are Bob..  You should see how much they help me when I'm at ground level on a creeper..  :) I have had them try to sit on my chest while i'm working, and trying to lick the skin off my face..  it's funny, 

the neighbors rotty is only good for getting in the way.............especially if you are trying to carry something heavy, or do something tedious that need all your attention.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 4/27/2023 at 4:17 PM, 70mackMB said:

Had to put this somewhere!    .....Hippy

01GYZ1N9J3MRM8WZ7Y2JNFQ3P5.jpeg?w=960

California has mandatory helmets for minors on bicycles not sure, growing up as a kid I have never seen anybody get a head injury on a bicycle 

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

California has mandatory helmets for minors on bicycles not sure, growing up as a kid I have never seen anybody get a head injury on a bicycle 

Yes Bob....they believe the head should be in pristine condition for when the hormone therapy or anti depressant meds come into the picture.  There's a brief overlap between a kid on a bike and the meds in that state.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2023 at 3:18 PM, Joey Mack said:

Well after a string of needed Home repairs, and  repairs to mine and my Wife's trucks, and an emergency repair on a customers Granite, I finally got back to work on the E-Tech engine in my shop. As you can see, my helpers are making sure I stay busy..  I also found a ''Blast From the Past'' item, in one of my tool drawers...  Too bad the label is worn out..

KIMG1903.JPG

KIMG1906.JPG

KIMG1901.JPG

Nice find,was that the white by any chance,can’t find that anywhere,guess it’s obsolete now..

• Like 1

Yes, it is/was the white colored Mack RTV..  I have another tube in my Mack curio cabinet..  I have had that tube for over 20 years..

KIMG1908.JPG

1 hour ago, Mark T said:

Yes Bob....they believe the head should be in pristine condition for when the hormone therapy or anti depressant meds come into the picture.  There's a brief overlap between a kid on a bike and the meds in that state.

I was living there when they started the helmets all I could think off was all the sheeple that thought helmets were a great idea for us motorcycle riders were now appalled to hear it also included you buying helmets for all  the bicycle riders in your family….. lol bob

• Like 1