Shop Talk

Onyx610

Oh my God I can’t believe the bad behavior out there these days now we got all these campers coming out of the woodwork. They’re like hornets as soon as the weather changes here they all come. … bob

• Haha 1

i would like to know where these new steering wheel holders are taking their drivers tests. we are having AT LEAST one roll over wreck per day here in New Jersey. 

and yesterday an 18 year old made an illegal left through the center divider instead of going through the jug handle, rite into the path of a loaded triaxle. 

by multiple witness accounts, less than 50 foot from the truck doing 45 mph. girl was killed instantly, and put the steers of the truck in the air loosing steering. 

both vehicles finally stopped in a gas station on the far corner of the intersection, but not before taking out 1 pump, 1 canopy column, and the attendant kiosk

• Sad 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Oooooooooooo my god that’s terrible And ten -4 on the crummy training … I am sure you fellas have heard this before one of my pop was here who used to say( I BLAME THIER PARENTS) lol … it’s a hurry up world nowadays with too many stupid people that’s all I got.. Bob

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oooooooooooo my god that’s terrible And ten -4 on the crummy training … I am sure you fellas have heard this before one of my pop was here who used to say( I BLAME THIER PARENTS) lol … it’s a hurry up world nowadays with too many stupid people that’s all I got.. Bob

Yes indeed! I was just reading a post on Facebook about Joe Biden tripping and falling- again- that Gregg Hoffman posted (underdog on BMT, but he's another one who's seldom on here anymore) and he referred to Biden as "hero of the stupid". 🤣

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, D-Day said:

I am trying to get some interesting videos to you but it’s difficult I’ll work on some more 

IMG_0590.jpeg

IMG_0590.jpeg

Joey mentioned once he made a donation he had better luck posting everything I buy all my parts from watts so I think I’m good but I still have trouble posting videos and photos 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mowerman said:

Joey mentioned once he made a donation he had better luck posting everything I buy all my parts from watts so I think I’m good but I still have trouble posting videos and photos 

when i was a young teenager,,,,a guy with an old parked LJ gave me permission to take a hub cover off this truck,it looked just like that one took it home and cleaned it all up and painted it..had it hanging up in my room...thru the years it just got lost somewhere  bob 

20 hours ago, tjc transport said:

he DID NOT FALL.
global warming shifted the stage out from under him.......

thats another thing i dont know where these braindead assclowns come off trying to play god....lets face it,,,you all cannot chew gum and walk at the same time,,,,,,you will clearly never walk on water....bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, so here it what the blasting cabinet looks like..  I have to clean it up, but I plugged it in and the light and the reclaimer works great !!

KIMG1925.JPG

KIMG1926.JPG