Best of Biden

Mack Technician

This page is all too funny everything said above about Dems and brainwashing-what the hell do the 

T supporters think has been said about them the last four years. A crazy elitist takes a ride down 

a escalator to announce he's running for president no one pays much attention, then he starts telling

folks what they want to hear and Voila he has a sudden bunch of jim jones followers. Brainwashing?

I seriously doubt that 80% of people who voted for him even investigated him before voting.    

One ping only

7 minutes ago, Truck Shop said:

This page is all too funny everything said above about Dems and brainwashing-what the hell do the 

T supporters think has been said about them the last four years. A crazy elitist takes a ride down 

a escalator to announce he's running for president no one pays much attention, then he starts telling

folks what they want to hear and Voila he has a sudden bunch of jim jones followers. Brainwashing?

I seriously doubt that 80% of people who voted for him even investigated him before voting.    

Probably not as they follow the local and national evening news on television:

image.png.f00e0203dd5e1aa135687ca766ac5868.png

• Haha 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Can't tell you as I don't watch any of that garbage either. Actually never heard of "News Max" myself but in reality I have never had cable TV, or anything but a rabbit ears antenna and as of late, a converter box which will receive from the airwaves. I do watch whatever news program is on PBS, but that's not routinely either.

Far too much bias routinely broadcast to the masses to pay much mind to any of it.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The country was 19.5 Trillion in debt when took office in his four tears it climbed to 27 Trillion-fact.

The wall he told everyone Mexico would pay for-he used defense department money to build it.

John Kasich is the one who should have been elected he wasn't perfect but he could write a budget 

that would worked. Any business man who has a litany of bankruptcy's is not much of a businessman.   

One ping only

3 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Lowered taxes for the rich and took the working families deductions away. 

That's exactly what the liberal media told you to say.  I'm certainly not rich, but the TCJA lowered my taxes by over $1500 each year for the past three years! 

You are obviously complaining about the SALT cap, but you misplace the blame.  It should be directed at your state and local governments for their ridiculously high taxes.  My SALT are only about one-third of the cap.

As for the elimination of personal exemptions, I completely agree with it.  Why should someone with numerous children get a bigger tax break than someone who doesn't have kids to claim?  Why should I be taxed more?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truck Shop said:

Problem--Both sides are pointing the finger at each other, until that subsides and both sides start making

concessions nothing will get done. A one party system will not work, not before, not now, not ever.

Both sides have good ideas.

Exactly. Compromise built this great country, yet so many forget that.

• Like 1