1962 Mack B-77 Tractor

2 hours ago, j hancock said:

Photo and truck courtesy of Stephen Proctor.  It looks even better in person!

Proctor's Cartage, Toronto, ON.  1986 Ford LTL 9000

Procter Ford LTL 9000.jpg

Thx Jim- every time you post a shot of some beauty I say to myself..better do less talking and more walking-and not just at Macungie!  It is a beauty-as is the B 77!!

• Like 1

Can anyone provide me with info on Matlack Mack Model b tractors??  When I lived in Delaware as a kid I'd watch these beasts climb the grades on Naamans road Del 92.  They would later return empty with their tires singing.  Loved that special air horn they had always asked the drivers to blow them for us kids.  Now I am retired and  building a 1/25 G scale garden railroad and plan on building a 1950's Matlack terminal. Guys can you help me???  Oh Yeah the back bumper had "Pipeline on Wheels" in it.

Mack B61 Matlack.jpg

Edited by tgood66
add info

That unit belonged to past ATHS president James Suttles. He has now passed away, and I have not heard what has happened to his trucks?? If you contact Dana Transport in Demopolis AL, they might be able to help you. Dana bought out Suttles lease operator operations for Matlack and the last email address I had for Mr. Suttles was thru Dana's website. 

Another contact might be Phil Henderson thru the Superior Carriers website.

Brocky