Big Mack truck calendar?

dogg rescue

I finally got my hands on the 2020 Mack calendar and I got to say it's very disappointing. Looking at garbage trucks that are totally utilitarian doesn't do anything for me. The vintage month is poorly done as well, talking about a company's B model but not even showing it? So why doesn't someone on here organize something better? Maybe Watt's could sponsor it? Just throwing it out there. 

• Like 1

Sounds like you just volunteered to make 2021's calender

Should be plenty of people to volunteer photos of their pride and joy or who knows maybe even someone elses pride and joy

We could have to nominate a photo that isnt our own and you get to choose 12 or maybe 14 if we include front and back covers

Paul

• Like 2

My friend's trucking company made one using only old trucks but they started doing pickup trucks and didn't have a single Mack! I like the idea of doing a BMT calendar with the highest voted pictures from each month of the year previous to that of the calendar.

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

On 2/26/2020 at 6:55 AM, Bullheaded said:

I remember when I used to look forward to my new Mack calendar every year from my dealer. 

Western Star used to have nice ones too, but the last couple I got they started using cartoon pics instead of real trucks. I don't even bother getting one from my dealer any more.

BH,  Likewise.  To my wife's dismay I saved most of my Mack national accounts calendars-same ones I'm sure that dealers/branches could purchase. So I asked "Siri" what years match 2020?  Answer 1992.  I'm now using my '92 Mack calendar again😎

• Like 1