Pictures of the Week

other dog

24 minutes ago, mowerman said:

never did ask you,,,why did you sell it...bob

They stopped having two of the local shows that I always took it to, the Toga Benefit, and the Stonewall Antique Power Show. The man that started the Toga Benefit, held at the Toga Volunteer Fire Depart in Toga, Va. to help people in the area that needed it most, passed away and nobody kept it going. And the man who held the Stonewall show passed away too, and nobody kept that going either.

So for the most part, the mixer just sat, deteriorating. We all know the worse thing you can do is let a vehicle sit, unused. So when I needed to put a new roof on the house, and my ex needed a car after hers got totalled in Lynchburg I decided to sell it. And I sold it way too cheap, but I was glad to see it go to a good home.  I got enough for it to put a new metal roof on, and pay the difference between the totaled Saturn and a new 2001 Impala.   

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The steepness of the hill is impressive. And something else is impressive also.

What's wrong with that Bel Air? Did someone cut it in halves and welded back one door shorter?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

1 hour ago, Vladislav said:

The steepness of the hill is impressive. And something else is impressive also.

What's wrong with that Bel Air? Did someone cut it in halves and welded back one door shorter?

yes Vlad, they shortened it by removing the back seat area. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

5 hours ago, other dog said:

And then, when I was on the way home Friday, I stopped at the Winfall Public Library to do some research. This woman was sitting in her car in the parking lot, and she asked me if I would jump her. So I said "do you have cables?" And she said "huh?..what are you talking about?"  I said "jumper cables, you idiot, do you have any? because I don't". Then she said "never mind, I don't think we're on the same page here".  So I left and went home, I still don't know what she was talking about.

The Red head will be proud of You..........

• Haha 2

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Looks like the car in front of you in the third picture is losing some sort of fluid that’s leaving a trail all the way to the smoking or steaming vehicle. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

8 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Looks like the car in front of you in the third picture is losing some sort of fluid that’s leaving a trail all the way to the smoking or steaming vehicle. 

I noticed that too, but I think the trail was already there and there's a bug splat on the windshield right over the car, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary when I took the picture. It looks like the trail goes into the mandatory truck stop area in the picture before that one.

What the hell is wrong with wimmin anymore not having jumper cables? I found the old mixer on YouTube like we had talked about a while back. Guy seems too have a nice collection of trucks and I believe it’s gonna be well cared for

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

21 hours ago, NoClueJoe66 said:

What the hell is wrong with wimmin anymore not having jumper cables? I found the old mixer on YouTube like we had talked about a while back. Guy seems too have a nice collection of trucks and I believe it’s gonna be well cared for

I have to go look and see his other stuff!

1 hour ago, Red Horse said:

How to loose a lot of money with a 57 Bel Air!  What were they thinking!

The  50 and under crowd have a rabid disdain of all vintage 4 door sedans and station wagons. Shortening a for door sedan into a odd shaped coupe will make some moron  car collector happy as a pig in sheet

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 10/20/2019 at 8:23 PM, Hayseed said:

The Red head will be proud of You..........

She came up this weekend to go to the truck show in Colfax, N.C. and we hadn't been there 5 minutes when she got bit in the face by a dog. She wanted me to take her to the doctor, so I said OK, i'll just take a few pictures first.

73248944_810479996034270_7955729086733615104_n.jpg.4716008564b72d0cd40d60a4e8cdd3d4.jpg

stupid dog.

3 hours ago, other dog said:

She came up this weekend to go to the truck show in Colfax, N.C. and we hadn't been there 5 minutes when she got bit in the face by a dog. She wanted me to take her to the doctor, so I said OK, i'll just take a few pictures first.

stupid dog.

WTH!!!  Hope everything is OK.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

13 minutes ago, j hancock said:

WTH!!!  Hope everything is OK.

Thanks Jim, yeah, she's OK. We only stayed a few minutes after that, the dog owner said the dog had all it's shots. She asked him if it was all right before she approached the dog and he said it was fine, he won't bite. But it bit her. I stopped at the first drug store I saw and we got some Neosporin to put on it.