Always will be a Classic

Oh yea.if they were new and reliable and volvo gave a sh*t they d still dominant the construction industry  imo.my 90 RD  runs everyday but to the no 1 driver she ain't fast enough. We'll she ain't be in for 2 computers  a new gauge package.various coolant tanks like the 04 granite  just saying.like if said before I'm just too old lol

• Like 1

The R is truly a great platform, Mack ran it from the late 60's to early 2000's. Nearly 40 years virtually unchanged, that's unheard of, and truly impressive. They built their name on the R then Volvo took it away.

I'd buy an early granite and throw an endt676 or an EM6 with a maxitorque in it in a heartbeat. It's hard to find double frame R's with good frames anymore.

18 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

We had a new 2001 RD690 6 wheeler first new truck I ever had 300 7 spd it was awesome then the boss traded it for a 2095 granite  

2095?? How did y’all get 1 so updated??

Lol!

Jim, I have that picture saved on my hard drive since you posted it once before. But nice to see one more time anyway.

One of the best looking trucks!

My only sorry KamAZ didn't happen to produce them :D

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012