Old Pictures of Mack Milk Haulers

19 hours ago, Brocky said:

Jim

Have you got any pictures of the old Dairymans League,  Dairylea, B Model Macks??? or their Brockways???

I don't.  There are some pictures for Dairylea equipment on Google images.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

• 3 years later...
On 6/30/2022 at 8:48 PM, Erich M Brown said:

I know this is a old post I'm looking for some photos of some old Milk Hauler's from Pa.Nj,Ny. My Dad drove for a company back in 1971 to 1978 till they folded up the company was from Taylor Pa. Karr Liquid Milk Transport. I'm looking for some old photos of that company along with Farmland Dairy's. and Dairylea. Or any company from the tri state area thank,s. I had many pictures of the old MACK,s but they burnt up in garage fire back in 1996.

Man that’s messed up sorry to hear that I had a poster of one of my dad‘s rigs took a small photo and had it blown up I had it on my bedroom wall for a year is one day my mother threw it out I said what’s the deal mom oh you’re a big guy now I didn’t think you needed any of that kid stuff now like you pictures of his company trucks are extinct can’t find them anywhere good luck to you :.:/ bob

On 7/5/2022 at 7:55 PM, Dirtymilkman said:

This was one of my dad's. post-15144-0-54750700-1392510140_thumb.jpg

Nice-but they would not do farm pick up with a truck/trailer....or would they..maybe in Mn.farms have big acerage-unlike here in New England where most farms are old and go back to day of milk cans/straight jobs.

My uncle north of Pittsburgh had a lane that was about quarter of a mile and no turn around for the straight milk truck. The driver would back up the lane at about 4:30am. Don't remember the brand truck but know it wasn't a DD. If the truck didn't wake you the clanging of the cans did.

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

ok got them,,,,,,had to right click mouse....yes nice collection,,thanks for sharing...bob

Thanks Bob, I didn't right  click until reading this.  Always like seeing old trucks as they were.

I was just saying to someone the other day when I started driving  there was so many  cool trucks around The goofiest thing we had was a  Brigadaire and right now that same  Brigadaire would be one of the coolest things out there