Glad there are LEGAL gun owners out there

HeavyGunner

Not surprising how the mainstream media has all but swept this school shooting under the rug!  Meanwhile, they keep telling us to listen to high school children tell us that those under age 21 are too immature to own a gun.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, davehummell said:

Maybe if the news plastered this all over the place and people see that you can die for your stupidity and it's not a tv show or video game maybe the next idiot would thing twice before pulling the trigger. Maybe it's too bad the kid got shot but he shot the girl and intended to kill her so screw him. Were i live i think they should take the prisoners out like a chain gang and fix the roads let them boys get a suntan and learn how to handle a shovel and pick. Then i wouldn't have to help pay for tv and barbells

Authorities Claim The True Austin Bomber Was Everyone Who Failed This Sensitive, Promising Kid

Washington Post

3.22.18   p.m.

AUSTIN, TX—Deeply lamenting the loss of young Mark Anthony Conditt, the precocious yet thoughtful go-getter with a penchant for politics, city officials confirmed Thursday that the true Austin bomber was everyone who failed to nutrture this sensitive, promising kid. “What our investigation is attempting to determine is this: Who’s the real terrorist here? All the evidence points to it being everyone who refused to recognize the brilliance existing deep inside this sensitive, socially concerned young man,” said Austin Police Chief Brian Manley at a press conference, during which officials distributed a report listing multiple instances of the greater Austin community failing to nurture the vision and talent of the young genius, an oversight more as dangerous as the series of bombs that left two dead and several others injured last week. “Everything we learned from his neighbors indicates that this undeniably special young man displayed all the classic signs of someone out to make his mark on this world, and that we did nothing to protect his future is the biggest tragedy we’ve had in Texas for a long time. And the worst part is that we are to blame for his loss, all of us.” Manley refused to take questions, instead urging the people of Austin to question themselves after taking a long, hard look in the mirror over their part in causing the death of this child.

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Unfortunately this is a debate that will never end , guns don’t kill people ,people kill people ! You don’t need guns to to end someone’s life and all this makes people who own guns the bad guys . Responsible gun owners will aways take the heat because of uneducated people and there beliefs . If you give a monkey a gun and the monkey shoots someone you don’t blame the monkey ! 

• Like 1

Washington Post, National Enquirer, Star, Huffington Post, Inside Edition etc. ; all in bed together and deserve equal discredit dispersed and distributed within.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

On March 23, 2018 at 9:59 PM, GA_Dave said:

Not surprising how the mainstream media has all but swept this school shooting under the rug!  Meanwhile, they keep telling us to listen to high school children tell us that those under age 21 are too immature to own a gun.....

The same dipshits that were eating tide pods last week now want us to listen to them seriously about changing laws. Unfortunately at that age they haven't had enough life experience to see the whole picture yet. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
  • Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Found the source:

https://www.theonion.com/authorities-claim-the-true-austin-bomber-was-everyone-w-1824004129

I immediately thought, on reading that, "this sounds like an Onion article!" Turns out it is :) Glad to see we're not *that* far off the rails.

The bit about having people who were at the site of the shooting demand stricter gun laws is just partisan/reactionary politics and the news seeing the opportunity to sell a story. Of course they're going to want more gun control, they just experienced a traumatic event that life has almost certainly not prepared them for. I don't know about the rest of you, but at that age I also thought my opinions on the world mattered a lot.

• Like 2