Haz BMT bin hacked

Swishy

it took me a while to get in through the back door, because someone locked it when they left and i had to find the proper key. . 

i sent a private message to Barry, and he knows about the problem. 

probably working on it now. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Had that ugly "artwork" on my screen yesterday. Could get in from the phone but to some particular rubric which was saved there. Than could navigate further with some efforts. Straight access to the main page ended up with that clown's face again. Made it again right now and all seems Ok.

Suppose Barry hasn't had it as easy as just to wait a day and problem disappeares by its own.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

seems someone was really pissed at BMT to hack the site twice in two days, and knew when to do it to get maximum effect. 

if hackers would only put half the effort into finding a job that they do into making other peoples life hard, i bet they would find it is much easier being honest!!!

• Like 2

Just assumed !  It has to be some communist plot! Lashing out at the capitalist's and there ICONS ! :D Got To blame someone! :huh:

maybe even the Korean influence!  Has to be politically motivated   :rolleyes: Kev the comment was intended as a joke ! However I am in agreement  with

this comment

if hackers would only put half the effort into finding a job that they do into making other peoples life hard, i bet they would find it is much easier being honest!!!    GET A REAL JOB! 

• Like 2

if hackers would only put half the effort into finding a job that they do into making other peoples life hard, i bet they would find it is much easier being honest!!!    GET A REAL JOB! 

It is; they call it computer security. No. 2 son does it for a living and the company he works for sends him to the hacking conferences. And yes there actually are conferences for hackers with the biggest being in Las Vegas.

For every ying there is a yang. He makes very good money thanks to having hackers.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

7 hours ago, fjh said:

Yup Barry Done Good ! Only two days ! could have been a lot worse! Dam Russians !:rolleyes:

it wernt the russians, it were hitlery. 

she is still pissed she lost the election, and is now blaming truck drivers.  :P

Edited by tjc transport
fix typo
  • Like 1