Swishy

Haz BMT bin hacked

Had the same thing on mine Swishy, yesterday  morning. Last night  had to sign in, and it was gone. Al

The Home page still has  that Crap ,Swish,, But like you  I snuck in through an open Window..:ninja:

it took me a while to get in through the back door, because someone locked it when they left and i had to find the proper key. . 

i sent a private message to Barry, and he knows about the problem. 

probably working on it now. 

try logging out, clearing cache and deleting cookies. 

then log in and you should be all betterrer

Edited by tjc transport

Had that ugly "artwork" on my screen yesterday. Could get in from the phone but to some particular rubric which was saved there. Than could navigate further with some efforts. Straight access to the main page ended up with that clown's face again. Made it again right now and all seems Ok.

Suppose Barry hasn't had it as easy as just to wait a day and problem disappeares by its own.

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

try logging out, clearing cache and deleting cookies. 

then log in and you should be all betterrer

Thanks.  Tried that and still have it.  Hmmm....

I still have it too Jim.  When I hit the home button.

It goes to corrupt zone .         

I googled it ………………….. Its a forum of some type???????    Whats this world coming to ?   

Now works Ok.

Yup Barry Done Good ! Only two days ! could have been a lot worse! Dam Russians !:rolleyes:

Edited by fjh

17 minutes ago, fjh said:

Yup Barry Done Good ! Only two days ! could have been a lot worse! Dam Russians !:rolleyes:

Just curious......how do you know the perpetrators are from Russia?

Just assumed !  It has to be some communist plot! Lashing out at the capitalist's and there ICONS ! :D Got To blame someone! :huh:

maybe even the Korean influence!  Has to be politically motivated   :rolleyes: Kev the comment was intended as a joke ! However I am in agreement  with

this comment

if hackers would only put half the effort into finding a job that they do into making other peoples life hard, i bet they would find it is much easier being honest!!!    GET A REAL JOB! 

• Like 1

if hackers would only put half the effort into finding a job that they do into making other peoples life hard, i bet they would find it is much easier being honest!!!    GET A REAL JOB! 

It is; they call it computer security. No. 2 son does it for a living and the company he works for sends him to the hacking conferences. And yes there actually are conferences for hackers with the biggest being in Las Vegas.

For every ying there is a yang. He makes very good money thanks to having hackers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fjh said:

it wernt the russians, it were hitlery. 

she is still pissed she lost the election, and is now blaming truck drivers.  :P

Edited by tjc transport
fix typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

it wernt the russians, it were hitlery. 

she is still pissed she lost the election, and is now blaming truck drivers.  :P

Thought it was the guys who foresaw they were going to lose two states