NFL What a disgrace !

B MACK

1 hour ago, kamp_dogg said:

HeavyGunner, I see your point. I would get fired if I started spouting all my own opinions. Progressives/liberals are trying to ruin football and I'm not going to let them. Players could make their case/demonstrate and it would not have to be during the part of the game that honors our country. When you mess with America, people get pissed and rightfully so.

Also, the best way to send the message that you don't like what you are seeing is not to patronize the sport, agreed. All I can say is wait until the damn liberals get a hold of your favorite thing and ruin it for you. What next the libs will go after hot dogs, beer, guns, hot looking women? I wish I could go back in time and kill Kapernick before this all started. Trust me, it's not going to end here. 

I'm with you, I think the left has a horrible agenda they've been pushing for years and it is tearing the very fabric of this country apart. Let's keep hoping and voting to turn this country around. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Wow. What is all the crying about?

We control:

• The White House
  • The Senate
  • The House of Representatives
  • The Supreme Court
  • 34 State Governorships
  • Wall Street

We're:

• Killing the unions
  • Suppressing voting rights of undesirables
  • Creating segregated schools and neighborhoods
  • Deporting low-wage workers
  • Building a wall paid by Mexico
  • Draining the Swamp
  1. Hillary is jail
  2. We've won the wars in the middle-east
  3. We'll be bombing North Korea out of existence
  4. Healthcare is finally fixed
  5. Tax reform will give us thousands of dollars
  6. We're again respected around the world
  7. Our leader is too busy working to play golf

Could it get any better?

• Like 1

The NFL Rule Book makes no mention of the National Anthem. But the NFL Game Operations Manual does.

Here’s what the NFL Game Operations Manual states regarding the National Anthem, according to the NFL spokesperson and NFL Web site. 

“The league’s Game Operations Department uses the manual to govern the conduct of home clubs, to ensure they protect players and provide the conditions for a fair and fan-friendly contest,” reads the NFL’s website  “Clubs face warnings and other penalties for noncompliance of any rules.”

"The National Anthem  must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. During the National Anthem, all players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The Home Team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses."

Pretty much covers it .

1st Amendment rights do not cover private business.The Government can not limit free speech but a private business legally can.

I can assume from Kamp Doggs post about veterans who don't follow McCain and support the protests are turn coats?

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, other dog said:

:lol:gearhead grrrrrl back again? I mean teamster grrrrrl?..:rolleyes:

Funny you should say that, one of the recent posters used quite a few of her pet words and phrases.  :thumb:

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I really shouldn't say this because there is no good direct way to without sounding prejudice but the blacks have traditionally burned down their own neighborhoods rioting or protesting then complain they have no grocery stores or pharmacys in their neighborhood kind of self destructive behavior. Now they are working on self destructing the very industry that employs a higher number of them than most at out of sight salaries again I say this as an observation not being prejudice they will complain that it will be some elses fault when it implodes.

Edited by ranchhopper
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, ranchhopper said:

I really shouldn't say this because there is no good direct way to without sounding prejudice but the blacks have traditionally burned down their own neighborhoods rioting or protesting then complain they have no grocery stores or pharmacys in their neighborhood kind of self destructive behavior. Now they are working on self destructing the very industry that employs a higher number of them than most at out of sight salaries again I say this as an observation not being prejudice they will complain that it will be some elses fault when it implodes.

Dredge through all the political incorrectness of that statement and you have an unfortunite truth. It's not universally true, but is a pattern. 

You don't see engineering patents rolling out of Africa as you do Asia, America and Central Europe. 

What you do see is the Boston Marathon start with all those people groups and end with a common looking fellow from Ethiopia running over the finish line first. Natural talent for athleticism and music. 

Blacks dominate a handful of millionaire sports and music venues.....see if they end up driving em into a tree? NFL would be the first, so not a pattern yet.

Our OBGYN doc is a black gal from Texas. She was listening to our babies heartbeat rhythm and broke into dance. Pretty sure they "master-raced" dance too. Girls got moves. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Dredge through all the political incorrectness of that statement and you have an unfortunite truth. It's not universally true, but is a pattern. 

You don't see engineering patents rolling out of Africa as you do Asia, America and Central Europe. 

What you do see is the Boston Marathon start with all those people groups and end with a common looking fellow from Ethiopia running over the finish line first. Natural talent for athleticism and music. 

Blacks dominate a handful of millionaire sports and music venues.....see if they end up driving em into a tree? NFL would be the first, so not a pattern yet.

Our OBGYN doc is a black gal from Texas. See was listening to our babies heartbeat rhythm and broke into dance. Pretty sure they "master-raced" dance too. Girls got moves. 

Please try to find out a little bit about the Nigerian community in Houston and their achievements and education.Most of that education is even before they come to the US.This is just one example.Some of the views written on this thread shows that inside most of us lurks a dictator or tyrant given the opportunity

Edited by macks in nigeria

I knew you'd come for me if I wrote that, Wink!

You gave a good, fair rebuke, but I disagree with watering down (or ignoring) ethnic differences. I enjoy it and have no desire to overthrow and rule the black population of Milwaukee for example. 

Have enough management challenges with my kids. 

If I was going to overrule though, I'd likely use Snoop Dog as a cabinet member to throw-off da haters.  

Notable google search "20 worst dictators of Africa". Hate is a universal condition in the sinful heart of man. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, macks in nigeria said:

There is no watering down ethnic differences,we are what we are.The most murderous dictators in history have certainly not been black.It's good to know someone understand my position on certain stereotypes.

Guy from Africa once told me a saying....,,,"When the topic of conversation shifts to dry bones old women become nervous". 

• 3 weeks later...

I was just going to let it drop, but over the past week different things hit a nerve again.   From the NFL players union filing charges against Jerry Johnson and now Colin Kaepernicks charges against the teams and or owners..      The way things go in a real world,  if a company does not want to hire you.... they don't have to. Just like "we have the right to refuse service to anyone".      And next, before anyone jumps on me, I know there are a few labor unions for the "real" working man/woman, but for the most part the only unions we have anymore are for civil servants who's wages are paid by the tax payers, ( county operators or teamsters, state hwy dept, other government workers, teachers ) , and then there are professional players unions.     A few years back where I live there was a county road department employee that tested positive.   And the union backed him. It was simple, he signed the form when he first went to work  saying that any positive tests would not be tolerated.   He signed agreeing to that.      I give up..

6 minutes ago, B MACK said:

I was just going to let it drop, but over the past week different things hit a nerve again.   From the NFL players union filing charges against Jerry Johnson and now Colin Kaepernicks charges against the teams and or owners..      The way things go in a real world,  if a company does not want to hire you.... they don't have to. Just like "we have the right to refuse service to anyone".      And next, before anyone jumps on me, I know there are a few labor unions for the "real" working man/woman, but for the most part the only unions we have anymore are for civil servants who's wages are paid by the tax payers, ( county operators or teamsters, state hwy dept, other government workers, teachers ) , and then there are professional players unions.     A few years back where I live there was a county road department employee that tested positive.   And the union backed him. It was simple, he signed the form when he first went to work  saying that any positive tests would not be tolerated.   He signed agreeing to that.      I give up..

He's going after the 32 teams only because he learned the word "collusion"

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 12:46 PM, kamp_dogg said:

Here in Green Bay, tickets have been sold out for every home game since the 1960's. I guess in Jacksonville or San Diego I could see that people would be pissed. I'm just saying I don't see it happening here. Then again, Green Bay is not your average big NFL city.

green bay.jpg

Kamp Dogg you cheddar-head  :lol:

If Luck is a Lady then Karma is her nasty, hag, sister...

R.I.P. Aaron  :( 

Image result for aaron rodgers injury 2017 collarbone pic

• Sad 1

nd still no one can say what the "protest" is about.-

P.T.CHESHIRE

13 hours ago, 41chevy said:

nd still no one can say what the "protest" is about.-

It’s about whining the loudest gets you full media attention on 24hr news channels which dribbles into the snowflakes empty heads and they just repeat whatever is on the news condemning everyone which leaves them feeling like they accomplished something. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.