NFL What a disgrace !

B MACK

What gets me, is all the crying of unarmed black men being shot by police, ( some would not be shot if they would not resist or try to fight ).    I drove over the road in the late 80's, flat bedding and have been in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philly, Dallas and others. And I know things in the inner city haven't gotten any better.    But what I don't understand is ,NO ONE other than Sean Hannity, ever says anything of BLACK on BLACK killings in Chicago.  It is a crazy number.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B MACK said:

What gets me, is all the crying of unarmed black men being shot by police, ( some would not be shot if they would not resist or try to fight ).    I drove over the road in the late 80's, flat bedding and have been in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philly, Dallas and others. And I know things in the inner city haven't gotten any better.    But what I don't understand is ,NO ONE other than Sean Hannity, ever says anything of BLACK on BLACK killings in Chicago.  It is a crazy number.

Ironically, Bill Cosby was the only other talking head I've heard, in recent history, having a frank, objective, conversation about the State of the Black Man in America.

On 10/21/2017 at 6:42 PM, 41chevy said:

I find it amazing how the perception of facts change . 429 civilians killed by police nationally, 146 were minorities, 9 were black.  Blacks killed by blacks 7881. Should be addressing that. IMO.

Causes of moral decline? Loss of the traditional family along with it's values, lack of religion,, drug culture and societies acceptance of drug use, video games, roll models whom most have no morals and the massive politically correct , non offensive push by many (not all) schools, and the climate of not taking personal responsibility for ones actions.

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Maybe you should read the entire thread Keith before spouting off on an emotional level rather a fact based one. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 10/28/2017 at 10:25 PM, B MACK said:

Umm, this is what I read. Not sure what you're referring to?

20 hours ago, Keith S said:

If you'd listen and watch something besides Faux News and Sean Hannity you'll be surprised at what you can learn. But hang on tight because it will rock you boat

That’s what I’m referring to. The actual numbers not someone just towing the typical party lines. THe fact is all of this bs of blacks being unfairly and unlawfully persecuted by cops is a line of bs that the Democratic Party and most of the news outlets push when in fact the actual numbers show that is complete bs. So instead of just going after someone for which show they watch why not add to he conversation and go wow had no idea the media has skewed things. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

11 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

That’s what I’m referring to. The actual numbers not someone just towing the typical party lines. THe fact is all of this bs of blacks being unfairly and unlawfully persecuted by cops is a line of bs that the Democratic Party and most of the news outlets push when in fact the actual numbers show that is complete bs. So instead of just going after someone for which show they watch why not add to he conversation and go wow had no idea the media has skewed things. 

And those numbers I posted are from the CDC who has been tracking gun violence and gun deaths for 20+ years and the margin of error is+ - .5%

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

9 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

And those numbers I posted are from the CDC who has been tracking gun violence and gun deaths for 20+ years and the margin of error is+ - .5%

I quoted you as a fact because I knew you wouldn't just throw bs and opinions out there as facts. People just don't want to look at the actual problems and remedy it when it's so easy to blame white males, especially if they don't tow the democrats lines. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

I quoted you as a fact because I knew you wouldn't just throw bs and opinions out there as facts. People just don't want to look at the actual problems and remedy it when it's so easy to blame white males, especially if they don't tow the democrats lines. 

I posted the source so our Comedy Nitwit News,  Monkey Sh*T News,  Hardly Liked Opinions and the Bogus British Crap  followers can check.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 3 weeks later...

My thoughts.

DOUXW89V4AAGOgR.jpg.28ffe265ae27870bd8bd7944badb97cd.jpg

C8DL75dVAAAyWVz.jpg.77c6a10beecfc06eca6e8b54c4675d30.jpg

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

Now the news is saying the A hole just was awarded Man of the year by some magazine.

DLY-RDrWkAA7wq0.thumb.jpg.6b851cddfc4d046d7ef33f6951c60225.jpg

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

20 hours ago, B MACK said:

I think I read in my local ( mostly liberal) paper a week and a half ago.  The VFW in Kalispell, Mt. voted unanimously that  NO  ( NONE,  ZERO)   NFL games will shown in their post.    I am 100% behind that decision  ..   I wish there were more establishments that had the balls to be AMERICANS and turn them off !!!!!

Quite a few sports bars have replaced NFL game day with Veteran fund raisers with NO game on the tube. 

P.T.CHESHIRE

Never liked football anyway looked like a bunch of dudes on steroids  playing grap ass with each other, not much for some dude patting my butt, seems theres alot of that in football, now maybe if it was coed ?? grap a cheek would be ok, yep that's right i'm a sexist pig, imagine that, even admit it, guess I'll never be a politicaly correct liberal, or a least a liberal hypocrite. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...