Mack RW Superliner

The license plate has indeed changed.  Used to be from The Volunteer State.  Now, in the Constitution State.  Previous owner shows up every so often on BMT.  Picture from the Granite State Show 2017.

I am just in a State of Confusion....

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

His name is Ryan. And I'm pretty sure the nick was Superdog84.

Just tried to make a search on the site members list and found nobody with this name or anything close to. The account removed?

He's from Tennessy.

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bulldogboy said:

Another Superliner tractor with sleeper sitting by the side of the road in New Hampshire.

21 minutes ago, david wild said:

Rust bucket, real rust bucket. been for sale on side road forever, right over by Donovan spring

Hey! You missed the MB (Alton NH FD) parked next to it with the bad frame.  Hippy............. 

1 hour ago, 70mackMB said:

Hey! You missed the MB (Alton NH FD) parked next to it with the bad frame.  Hippy.............

I just posted it under "New Hampshire Macks". I saw the "MB" first and had to take a picture of a Mack fire engine. I saw the "RW" afterwards and took a picture of it. Two old workhorses rusting away.

bulldogboy

On 10/13/2017 at 7:11 PM, polracer01 said:

Would that be an original bunk with the stacks in back of bunk?

I would  venture  to say it is a Canadian-Built  Superdog. Those  were the only ones I remember  that had stacks  behind the bunk and those load lights on the the bunk are a dead giveaway,eh!  Al  

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

On 14/10/2017 at 10:34 PM, 57 bcr said:

I would  venture  to say it is a Canadian-Built  Superdog. Those  were the only ones I remember  that had stacks  behind the bunk and those load lights on the the bunk are a dead giveaway,eh!  Al  

Most likely correct on both counts. Oakville built Macks were at times ordered as underframe exhaust if they knew the truck was going to be upfitted with a bunk. An after market stack and bracket kit would be mounted and piped from the underframe muffler up beside the cab/sleeper.  Others that had a factory stack/muffler and bracket would be remounted behind the bunk and piped in. Not many after market bunks in Canada were built with cut outs large enough for muffler and bracket space.  This bunk does look like an Alumi bunk as pointed out with those molded hook up lamp brackets.

• Like 1