Onwards and upwards!

I filled up the tank compartments with the appropriate colors and just siphoned off what I need.  :rolleyes:

I think you meant to say the tank was filled with greenbacks and you are siphoning them out to get it done. I bet you need an armored truck to carry the needed cash every time you go to the paint store!

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I think you meant to say the tank was filled with greenbacks and you are siphoning them out to get it done. I bet you need an armored truck to carry the needed cash every time you go to the paint store!

Yes, my god that stuff is expensive. :blink:

The Nason brand of paint and clear is fairly reasonably priced. Still, a little at a time...time....a gallon of something this month, another gallon next month.......

wait til you buy the orange....... you might fall on the floor when you buy orange, yellow, red or gold....

Yep, I figure close to $1K a gallon for red and all of the primers, reducers, etc. Just one more reason why doing a fire truck is so expensive compared to a regular truck.

You can use a less expensive paint like Magnet, but the coverage is noticeably less than Nason or the other high end paints. 

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!