Auction Results ??

If Daryl Gushee was buying many should be safe. I was at the Kemp auction a few years ago where he was going after just about anything with a snowplow.  I haven't made it up to Maine to see his collection yet but I've heard that it is amazing!

• Thanks 1

C-600 cab only $50,  R-700 hood only $40,  Baby Quad box $150,  1948 EH $400,  B-63 tandem dump $1,750,  B-60T $400, LJSWX (supposedly last one) $1,600,  

B-60 tandem dump w/factory Cummins installed $1,500,  A-50X  $1,000,  1965 B-61  $600,  A-40 wrecker $1,300,  1966 B-75  $5,750,

LF tractor $500,  B-20P  $350, B-45 $500,  B-70  $300, B-71 $300,  1964 B-81 $2,850,  1947 Sterling dump truck $3,100.

1971 U dump truck $2,600, Mack NR $350, LJSWX cement mixer $250, 

Restored A-20 dump truck $19,000

There were more trucks but I didn't jot down all the prices.

The price of a B-47 S tandem "Lucky Bunny" I missed so maybe DigDug or WS721 can fill it in.

Jim, any pics of how that Mack NR looked ?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Mr. Hancock I see there was a Palazzi Corp. A20 sold ($200.00), are there any other Palazzi trucks still around in NH?

There are still a couple hiding around.  Every so often I have seen some older rigs that may be ex-Midway or KingTown.

• Thanks 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Who-hoo, one funny thing to see!

If the badge on the hood side is from the factory it means the truck is from the late series NR-16 - NR-20 which were actually supplied to West Europe after the end of the war. Those trucks had the badge attached in the middle of the side panel, not further to the front as this truck has though. The chassis # might tell more on that.

Thanks for sharing, seeing a NR is not an everyday event for me. Oh, excepting the days I have an ocassion of coming in to my big shed )

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I'm still waitin to know if 41Chevy ended up with the 6 by 6 B42 and who ended up with the 4 by 4 B42? I assume Matt Pfahl saved a few??

Wasn't me. I missed it by $100.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

A gentlemen from Pa asked if I would haul the Mack Jr down.   I think that should go in an enclosed trailer for its own safety.  Neighbor bought the Bus. Wants to put into his garage this weekend. Its really neat.  Just not sure what you do with it That B cement mixer is tall. Hauled that in years ago. Had to let the air out  of tires and had my Talbert kissing the pavement all the way home

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!