1986 Mack COE

HeavyGunner

i noticed that too.

never saw a E7 V8

I'd start by haggling about paying "too much" for an E7:D.

apparently someone told him of the goof, cause listing is now changed to E-9 V8

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I've never seen a cab like that,wonder if its been shortened or did Mack offer a short bunk MH cab?

nor have I.... it has the small riser behind the seats for a mattress edge which is a bulkhead for seatbelt attachment, and I doubt if there is a pass through to the bunk but the photos don't show the back wall... I've added a pic of a 'day cab' for comparison.... was it damaged and cut short or a "factory special"..??... would be interesting to see the mounts close up.. if it's homemade that would be good craftsmanship but it certainly looks factory..!!!

BC Mack

nanaimo06.JPG

The MH for sale is a strange one. 8 Lug buds are not a normal thing ether. Looks like it has the Canadian spread too.  I have not seen that length of cab ether but have seen the short one as in the photo above. It maybe some type of Canadian Special Spec. Surely a one off or super low production unit.

Looks like a whole neighborhood of critters has been living in there. I don't see 8700-:) maybe best offer.

The price must've went up when the seller realized it was an e9. It was at $7500 obo when I posted it. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Hello all,

I am the owner of this old Mack.

I inherited this truck on a real estate purchase. I did not know much about it until I put it up for sale. I have learned quite a bit about it since. Initially, i misread the plate on the engine and mistakenly posted "E7" it is an E9 (as you all know). I still have it for sale. The price is $7,000 (or better offers).

Please feel free to enlighten me with any other info you may know about this ol' girl. She's a dandy. I also have another Mack V8 under some tarps and another cabover cab that looks like a twin, hiding in the bushes here that I inherited as well.

Please feel free to give me a call if anyone is interested in purchasing any of the items. I would love to see someone get some use out of them. 

Thanks,

Aaron (North Central Idaho) 

208-827-2518

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

Hello all,

I am the owner of this old Mack.

I inherited this truck on a real estate purchase. I did not know much about it until I put it up for sale. I have learned quite a bit about it since. Initially, i misread the plate on the engine and mistakenly posted "E7" it is an E9 (as you all know). I still have it for sale. The price is $7,000 (or better offers).

Please feel free to enlighten me with any other info you may know about this ol' girl. She's a dandy. I also have another Mack V8 under some tarps and another cabover cab that looks like a twin, hiding in the bushes here that I inherited as well.

Please feel free to give me a call if anyone is interested in purchasing any of the items. I would love to see someone get some use out of them. 

Thanks,

Aaron (North Central Idaho) 

208-827-2518

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

Did you sell it?

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.