King of the road graders

41chevy

Probably a several million dollar machine and they still couldn't engineer a way to keep rain from running down the stack. I can imagine the morning routine " Hey John, run the loader over here so we can pick the trash can off of the grader."

And there must be two of them since you can see another trash can covered stack over the front right tires.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

9 hours ago, fxfymn said:

Probably a several million dollar machine and they still couldn't engineer a way to keep rain from running down the stack. I can imagine the morning routine " Hey John, run the loader over here so we can pick the trash can off of the grader."

And there must be two of them since you can see another trash can covered stack over the front right tires.

d63eb5ed7ec3fca97399d473394d62cf.jpg.3d61c3575a92e2b4431d4c4b05031c41.jpg

It was built in Portogruaro Italy by the Umberto Acco company. Weighed on a 200 metric tons / 430,000 pounds. That and the 183 Metric ton /393,450 pound Super Bull Dozer were built specifically for Mommar  Gaddafi ,but not delivered because of the U.N. trade embargo.against Libya.

Acco ceased its existence when both Umberto Acco, the founder, and soon after, his son, died. They left no legacy to the management of the Acco company. In 2008, the main and secondary shops slowly turned into a dump yard of any kind of earth moving machinery, including  the super grader and .the super bulldozer

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Sure would enjoy my commute to work in that. I would hope it has a CD player and latrine.

It got cup holders for  super big gulps and small 7/ 11 !

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yes we used to do a lot of those also clothespins and baseball cards now I am wondering how many thousands of dollars I put in the spokes but they sure sounded good especially the first couple of minutes... LoL...bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yes I also did that clothespins and baseball cards wonder how many hundreds of dollars I wasted in those spokes but they sure sounded good especially the first couple of minutes...bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...