Anybody know this truck got better pictures?

It was posted up here 6 - 12 months ago I reckoned it was a bargain back then still have a love affair going shame the steering wheel is on the wrong side Im sure there was some more pics on the old thread maybe wrong there though

It had the price listed back then if it would pass for carry on on the plane I would come and get tomorrow with or with out the Princesses permission

Paul

thats the one I reckon its a bargain at that money you would be hard pressed to find something that good anymore so go on fellas dont be shy they tell me its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission LOL so hook spend some coin and live the dream

Paul

Looks like it has a set of trailer tires on the steer axle.

Tube type all around, not many options available for steer tires.

Its sad but the truck is too heavy to put it to work, and likely too slow to drive to shows.

58 rears make it a dinosaur. If they're 4.64's you'd be lucky to squeeze 65 out of it with the 2 stick 6. Now an air shift t2060 is a different story, need 5.73's to slow them down.

I never saw the other thread, thanks for the link.

Tube type all around, not many options available for steer tires.

Its sad but the truck is too heavy to put it to work, and likely too slow to drive to shows.

58 rears make it a dinosaur. If they're 4.64's you'd be lucky to squeeze 65 out of it with the 2 stick 6. Now an air shift t2060 is a different story, need 5.73's to slow them down.

Probably why it is still available for sale.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Working in the 5 Boroughs probably never saw close to that speed. Maybe 50 going over the OBC to Staten Island

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Working in the 5 Boroughs probably never saw close to that speed. Maybe 50 going over the OBC to Staten Island

yup. life is different in new yawk. while the car drivers see it as a rat race, city construction drivers go slow because they are paid by the hour, and are mostly all union drivers.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..